Reviews for Corn Maze Menace
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Great one-shot! I would love to read the full story! Can I make the outfits for it when it's up?
barbarito chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
OMG! I FUCKING LOVED THIS! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE FULL LENGTH STORY!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I loved this. I will definitly read the story when you continue.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Well I am happy to read that this is going to be a story not just a one shot I am looking forward to it
nermalasu chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
very, very hot! great story!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
lol I was like "didn't I read this already?"

anywho, I can't wait for the long story... and what happens at the very end.
d4renee chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This is a great idea. I can't wait to read more. Curious if Alice and Rose are some of Bella's siblings. Where will Esme & Carlisle fit into this?
CGK0113 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
LOVE this story, cant wait for it to expand!
just.agos chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I was so happy that this is gonna be a story and not a one-shot!

I love it, especially bella's character. Love the last line.
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I've read stories with Darkward before, but never a dark Bella. Really cool story! I look forward to it being expanded later.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Love it. Can't wait for more. :)
Nethead97 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Just as wonderful to read as the first time repost or not I wanted to get in a review for it! Plus I enjoyed reading it so much the first time I couldn't help but read it a second time! I'm thrilled that your going to turn this into a full story I am so looking forward to it!
PinkDrink chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Absolutly love it!
Krugness chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I'm a bit disturbed by a bloodthirsty Bella but I shouldn't be surprised with Aro as her father. I'm curious to see the back story on this.
DawnStimson chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh, I'm so excited you're going to make this into a full story! This was a really good story. It should be good. I look forward to it! I loved the ending, with Bella's "what, I was hungry"! Awesome!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »