Reviews for Corn Maze Menace
ScarletBlondepr chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I like Darkward. They seem perfect for one another. I love that she's half and half.

I'll be on the lookout for when it's a full story.

Loved it!
tbonemom0512 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow, that wasn't what I was expecting! Different, I liked it! I also like that Bella can give Edward a run for his money in this story! I hope that noone got Alice at the cornmaze!
edmom chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
loved it the first time and can't wait for it to cont.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
LOVE IT! I read this...and then saw that I did not leave a review (very unlike ME). I did like this story, so DARK and GOOD...ha, ha, ha (evil laughing). GOOD WORK AS ALWAYS!
luv2cheer chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This is the first time I've read a story where Bella is a half vampire. It's an awesome story. Can't wait till it becomes a full story.
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Loved it! Can't wait till it is a full blown story.
hdink chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Holy Cow Erica, I loved it! Now I'm anxiously awaiting next Spring, lol. The whole premise of BELLA being a half&half is genius. I'm a little speechless...now I'm wondering about her diet and if any of the other Cullen's will come into play during the main story. At first, I thought it was them that she was with, oh well. Questions will be answered next Spring. I might have to do a count down :)
Dogmom1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I believe that I said it before...but I will say it again...this will make a great story. I am glad that you have decided to run with it. I look forward to reading your story.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Very interesting, I liked it. :-D
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
NAught Bella. They seem meant for each other, don't they? Ought to be an interesting story.
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Erica

Can't wait to read the story your muse has in store for us with this new story!

Will check off the story alert and wait for the day!

Cory
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Loved it :) Excited for the extended story :)
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8