Reviews for Don't Talk with Your Mouth Full!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
HA! I love that last line. "No thanks, ma'am. That stuff'll kill ya!" That is hilarious considering what almost happened to poor Sam. This was a wonderful birthday present.

Rolletti
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Haha, loved this! Well done! :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
You are the master of LimpSam, felling the Pretty with something so small and innocuous - the irony not lost on me that a crouton has proved potentially more deadlier than any demon, spirit or angel our boys have faced off against recently. And woven around the limpness was a return to a Dean of old, where food is a source of delight, face free of worry (well until Sammy bites off more than he can chew!)and the sheer joy of seeing him eat his way to dangerously high cholesterol levels left me with a happy smile. Thanks for giving me back the Winchester brothers that we all love and know so well.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
What a great birthday gift a choking Sam fic! Always the perfect size and color! May have to head east again to sample the Ponderosa, we don't have them in the Pacific Northwest. The Mounds sound interesting as well, hm road trip?

Shar
TammiTam chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Very good one shot ... Sam should get the girl! Hehe!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
SAM! Don't go near Cahokia!

Ahem. Just looking out for the poor boy's wellbeing.

Heh heh, loved your descriptions of Dean's love affair with food! And wow, that place is so cheap!

Speaking as someone who has previously had what happened to Sam happen to them (mine was potato, not crouton though!), I can only say it would have been nice to come to with someone who looked like Dean standing over me! But I think Sam would probably have preferred Paramedic Sheila! (And I suspect Sheila would very much enjoy "treating" Sam!)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
There's still one in Jacksonville. I love to go there! :D And in Springfield, we have a Golden Corral which opened about a year ago. Next trip by, let me know and I'll meet you there! It's only about a block off of I55. :D

I really enjoyed this and am so grateful to TraSan for having a birthday! She's the best!

Nice way to work in the Mounds, too. ;p Well done, hon! :)
Floralia chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Great story; and spoiler free so I got to read it and everything. Very exciting. I love how enthusiastic Dean gets about the little things, and a snippet of them just hanging out and having fun together. With choking. It’s so effective being all from Sam’s POV, leaving you to fill in the blanks for yourself.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I loved this. It sounded so like Dean to stuff himself and I loved Sam's reaction to it. It was even better to get a little limpness. Now I wonder, will there be a story about those mounts and the mistery and the medic? I'm hoping for it. Hugs, Vonnie
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Figures Sam would choke on salad )

And it's so sad- neither you nor Dean got to eat at Ponderosa! Not really (

great little fic!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh this was all kinds of lovely and I'm sure that TraSan adored it - I know that I did!

With all the complexities of the apocalypse, the angels and Lucifer it's nice to escape all of that for a breather and get back to good old fashioned brothers Winchester! The banter, the teasing of food choices, Dean obsession with feeding his stomach and embarrassing his brother in front of girls - all huge smile material!

And then for the cherry on top, Sam choked on a crouton! Unlucky and unpleasant for him, stressful for Dean but highly enjoyable for the rest of us! Plus you threw in Tom and the Cahokia Mounds from one of your previous marvellous fics - great little shout out!

This was a fun and entertaining read! Take care, Abbi.x
Master Li chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ponderosa will kill you! My mom got horrible food poisoning from there. In my town the Ponderosa was a huge dive and closed probably from a failed inspection or something. It was gross. Anyway good story, poor brothers can't even eat somewhere without it turning into a fight for one of their lives!
HarvestMoonChild chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was great! Love how you worked in the mounds and Tom. I was wondering if you were setting this up to be a prequel to your fantabulous story or a follow up but then Tom didn't comment "oh god it the winchesters again." loved it as always.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I'm so glad TraSan is getting older! This is the second story I read in her/his honour.

Thanks for writing. I loved it!

Kat
Phx chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh God, you made me drool! I haven't been to a Ponderosa is YEARS! I can so see Dean's enthusaism and yippee LOVED choking Sam. See veggies kill too!

Awesome present for the Traster and I couldn't help but notice that wonderfully attentive Sheila. she might just be giving our own birthday girl some competition!