Reviews for Cocaine Lights
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Just one bit of feedback for this chapter. Jess being a minor-it wouldn't be up to him to press charges against his mother or not. Abuse, assault and battery committed against a minor, isn't dependent upon whether or not the minor identifies it as such. Far from it, in fact.
Checkerz chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
The very best Gilmore Girls fanfic I have ever read. And Ive read alot
Cee.A chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this?! I've spent the last few days reading your stories and I love them so much! But this one is definitely my favourite which is why it is so shitty that you seem to have left it! :( I read your stories some time last year and the other day I just got the urge to read them again. You're such a talented writer and I really wish you would finish this! There aren't enough well-written Jess and Luke fics out there and you are definitely my favourite author for this subject. So to sum it up I would just really love it if you would continue this story :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Please continue! Please, please! I love your story and your style of writing!
Anon chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Please update soon! I really want to see what happens!
I love your writing, you are very talented!
Rach42 chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Please update this! :)
anon chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
PLEASE update soon, i love this story!
DarkerThanBlack1209 chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
Oh please continue it! Please, please, please continue it. Please!
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Interesting story, hope you carry it on :)
Polly chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
This is such a great story, I hope you update it soon.
jazmine chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
I can't wait to read more this is such a wonderful story I love how u capture each character espeacially luke and jess great job!
jazmine chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
k chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Ur a great writer can't wait to read more
angelgurlie15 chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Omg I really like this story plz write mote
jnd25 chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Wow I'm so glad you updated I like where this fic is going can't wait to see how Luke is there for Jess and be the strong father figure he has never had