Reviews for Just One More Day
xBBx chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow. I almost shed a tear. This is astoundingly sad and brilliantly written; good work :)

BB
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
you made me cry! but at the same time it was beautiful lol
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
*SOB* how could you! beautiful but so sad.
LanternLight13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I'm not one for character deaths, but I loved the end; it was delivered just right.
marifreica chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
MY EMOTIONS!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
ohhhh!

that was sooo sweet but sad!

thanks for writing it!

:D
A Rice Ball In A Sailor Suit chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was beautiful yet made me want to cry. Great work!
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I just wanted to cry when I read this !
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Heartbreaking, made me want to ry. Great job setting the emotional tone for this. Love Peter being sweet too.
Ori chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This is so sad. ;_;

Really that's all I can say.
Zutara-red-rose chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
i felt like cring when i read this

you should make a sequil of peter when he's tring to survive without olivila. then throw in a little of the shit that happens in Fringe and make olivia part of the experiment inwhich bring her back without the do something like what Walter did with Peter and bring the alternate Olivia to their world. you pick
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
It was sad,but I loved it:)Great job!
Going Missing chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I see I've come late to the review party. I must confess to breaking into tears halfway through this, due in part to your wonderful writing style and my own unease with the subject matter. Moving on.

"Don't prolong the inevitable."

My fav line, right there. Anyways, fantastically written; I applaud you and your awesome writing!
ab89us chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was...Extremely depressing but so great and amazing at the same time! Very sad as well.

*Alyssa
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
So I thought I'd be fair and review these pieces I just claimed to love in my last review. This one is definitely my favorite, even though, or because, it made me cry like a baby. It was so, so sad! And yet, so good! I love this softer side of Peter and Liv.

My favorite part was the paragraph where Peter asked her if she was indulging him or there because she wanted to be. Liv's answer couldn't have been any sweeter or any more perfect - she's indulging herself b/c she's in love with him. Aww, aww, aww. That's when the tears started!

Silly me, hoping for a happy ending despite the prompt. Still, I loved it. And now I'm crying again... :-)