Reviews for Give and Take
nessa01 chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Omg pretty pretty please r u goin to finish this story?

Great story!
dvickd chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
You wrote a great story. I really wish I knew what happened with Alice. Great job.
dvickd chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Seriously I have no Idea how I found your story but it is so funny so far. I woke my husband up from t he giggling. Great job.
BreeFroude chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
Are you ever gonna finish its really good and you can't leave it there
Al-Chaos chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
Really great story carry on writing please
GinaMarie1996 chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
Good book.
kittiekatz34 chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
i really hope u finish this although i see u havent updated in a while. hope all is well with you and i really love this story
Hope Edwards chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
Hey just wanted to say how much i love thus story and i wanted to know if u plan to continue it wanted
NUTZ4LUTZ chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
I love this!
NUTZ4LUTZ chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Haha I usually don't review till the end of a story, BUT girlie you had me laughing my ass off! I can't wait to see what happeneds!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
I really hope this isnt the end for these lot, they make me laugh so much and I always enjoy every chapter.

As for the book department, I highly recommend The Riley Jenson Guardian Novel Series. They never get old and I've read all 9 more times than I can count.

XMissCullenX. (fanfic won't let me sign in.)
bookluver93 chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
I just finished reading your story today. I love it. I love how cute and funny but at the same time, has it sad and teary moments. I can't wait for the next update!
Cutwaywright2001 chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
Keep writing
Amber Jade-Black chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
Wow Alice is a bitch. I hope they put her through the wringer before they forgive her but I don't think they can ever be close again.
lillinna chapter 20 . 2/5/2011
Awesome story, i cant wait for the next chapter and i hope you will uppdate soon. :)