Reviews for Puck's Chivalric Gesture
-Sammi
Calli Wall chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Love!
Bladed Darkness chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Heh, I've been thinking about why they only kept Puckleberry around for one episode when they had so much potential. The only thing I can come up with is they didn't realize the pairing had so much potential until they tried it, then decided they had to tamp it down so they could focus on other pairings. Of course, that leaves all the fans seeing that potential just hidden under the surface.

It's not his actions that make Puck act different with Rachel (and Quinn when she's pregnant later), it's how you can sense what he means when he doesn't do anything different, which half the time I just want to think is completely accidental. Like, I'm totally seeing what I want to see, but once you see it, you can't stop.
angelgirl40988 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
dont worry about the whole only lasting 1 episode thing the writer said he was gonna play with the concept more in the second season so there will b more puckleberry and there are way more fans for puck and rachel than any other couple on the show its not an opinion but fact there are polls that say so! :)
Chiara13 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
awesome story, I really enjoyed both chapters and I honestly never thought I'd say that about a plot based on panties! You've got serious akills congrats!
excuse.my.muse chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Nice chapter. I wonder how much thought Puck has put into Rachel's underwear. And I know exactly what you mean by Puck being easy to write. I have a feeling Puck is that sarcastic confident part of everyone that reacts in our heads when something happens. Just our inner Finn wins out. -sigh- I suppose Finn will always win (rhyming not intended). As for Glee coming back this wednesday, it's a little bitterswet for me as Puck and Quinn are going to be featured in it more. Which makes me sad :(. Anyways, nice chapter hope to read more from you.

And please,

.muse
Literati Lover chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
I love it! haha I wish you'd continue, because it's so entertaining! Anyway, great job! I loved it!
Stardance chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Loved it especially the end. Please write more Puck and Rachel fics.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
That was epic! Update soon!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Haha, that was great! I loved it. (:
rhilove2read chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
this was cute. i've been debating doing back over the episodes and adding in some scenes that i think should be added...and there is a definite need for more puck/rachel...since the show is going to try and make me like puck and quinn now lol. anyway, i really liked this.
thundastormz chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Gosh, this is really too cute! I never imagined that someone like Puck could approach her after the Jacob-underwear incident, but now that you've set it in my mind, I'll just tack it to the canon of the real series. Makes so much more sense than an off-hand "You know better than them, Noah. Why can't you date a Jewish girl?"

Loved it! Taking Chances is very fitting too~
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Love it :)
snowflakes849 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Lol! I loved it! But, I would like to ask you to continue it. I would love to see Puck reaction if Rachel would have told him she really did have colored underwear! He'd be speechless and it would be pricless!

Anyway, Great Job!