Reviews for Dark Wings
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 6 . 4/2
more chapters please
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
boring, cliché HP bashfest...
Dovahkiin1503 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Harry has the same power/mutation like Jean Grey hasn't he? with that i mean the phoenix.
NabikiB chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Oh, word of advice, IGNORE the advice from King of Kings, or anyone else who fails to log before reviewing or who has their PMs blocked to prevent replies. Nothing they have to say is worth the text in the box they used. You're doing fine other than a few grammatical errors and a typo once in a while.

I've been writing fan fiction in a wide variety of fandoms, inclusive of Harry Potter, since 1997 and unlike that dork, I DO know what I'm talking about.
NabikiB chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Well, I rather thought the old poof was a bad choice of headmaster in anything but an all-girl's school, but maybe that's just me. Having Dumbledore anywhere near little boys, still makes my stomach hurt though.
WordSmyth chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
You made hank sound like an uneducated redneck.
WordSmyth chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
I know it won't change anything, but my OCD demands it of me; the ten percent thing is a myth that started with a genius taking a dig at another, saying he only used ten percent of his brain. From there it snowballed into a huge myth.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Eww I don't know weather to laugh cry or puke that's not an image I need get out of my brain BAD MENTAL IMAGES scrub my eyes scrub my brain come on soap work
bloodydarkangel chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
2014
defyconformity chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Dang nabbits i want more
stuffedanimalsrule99 chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Your making me cry! (sob sob sob) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
stuffedanimalsrule99 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
This is fugded up. I like it. (laughing my butt off at the moment)
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
mmmm

Kaito hungry want to eat
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
It's called the "fourth wall" dear
Mary Richen chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Please update. The story was going so well. And a lemon between Harry and Tom does sound more than pleasing. I am a fan of the Tom x Harry pairing so... it should make sense.