Reviews for From the Past to the Present
Kasbgre1107 chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
I love this! Great story!
Niphuria chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
LOL! Tarrant is so...Tarrant!

Finally, Alice returns and it seems that things are changing - subtly for now, perhaps, but something huge and sinister is on the way.

This is well done and you've got quite the build up. Please continue!
Molly1002 chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
I'm glad I inspired you! It made me feel special lol.

Oh I hope you update soon!
Molly1002 chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
yes! Alice is going to arrive! The last couple of chapters made me cry a little, I feel so sorry for Tarrant! :( I hope for an update soon! :)
Molly1002 chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
Poor Tarrant! :(
Molly1002 chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
NOOO! THAT WAS SO SAD! In the movie the part where they show the little girl trip my heart aches! :( it's so sad! I'm guessing she's suppose to be Lilebeth? (sorry probably speller her name wrong)

In the originally script Tarrant was suppose to get this huge crazy smile on his face when he picks up the hat (showing he's totally lost it) but they cut it out...shouldn't have tho!
Molly1002 chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
"Tell me mother, have you ever been beaten with rocks until you fell unconscious?" - that made me get tears in my eyes :*(
Molly1002 chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
"I'm fine" she muttered softly, - Reminds me of Tarrants "I'm fine" in the movie :)
Molly1002 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I want so bad to rip Terrants dads head off!
Niphuria chapter 16 . 10/5/2010
Very, very interesting! I just found this and can't wait to get to Alice now! But it's really nice how you've formed Tarrant's past. You write very well and this is getting better and better.
Ngoc Chau chapter 16 . 8/22/2010
update!
flynfreako chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
waaa i'm so sad for tarrant ;o; he needs alice to hug him ;o;
flynfreako chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
omg! great job writing the horror of what happened to him ;o; poor tarrant!
flynfreako chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
... oh? i thought you said tarrant was a year old when he was sent away? o_o he sounds like a 3 or 4 year old in that memory :0
flynfreako chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
poor tarrant! ;o; why wasn't he sent to live with a nice family? . was mirana's mother evil or something?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »