Reviews for What We Once Knew: Changes
BU DUM DUM! XD
blue oni chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
Please update soon!
CMB chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
You're awsome dude, you have amazing tallent! I'm trying to be an author too and seeing someone as old as me write such an engrossing story was really inspirational :) Thank you so much for posting and I can't wait to read what you come up with :)
Kaarlinaa chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Plz finish I knew it red. Was Cody yah woah anyways I love the story keep writing please
larynjcarter4354 chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
I am really glad you decided not to ditch this story. I really like it and had hoped you would continue.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
This story is really awesome
Jenny2727 chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
if you dont finish i might die! i love your story its the best!
Xaphrin chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
I know you're editing and re-editing these chapters, and I can tell. The first two chapters are phenomenal. They're so dynamic and well planned, and just fun to read... and then I move into the unedited chapters, and they're not *bad*, but they are a bit sloppy. I like that you're developing the characters and their relationships, but I also like the underlying plot with Slade, and I felt like that sort of fell to the wayside. And maybe the thing with Slade was just supposed to be a catalyst, so maybe I'm beating a dead horse here and I should just shut up. What do I know?
Anyway, I'm really enjoying the rewrite, and I will give my full review when I reach the end of your story. Keep up the good work, you're doing a dang good job.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Welcome back! I hope to see you update soon again!
Mercenary Clown chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
love the story, looking forward to see it continued
WatchOutForWendigos chapter 15 . 6/27/2011
I really am enjoying this story, i read it all in one sitting. You're writing style is very engaging and dynamic. I can't wait for the next chapter!
fishy9494 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Im loving this story! Im sorry to hear about your troubles man, hope things get better for you. your a talented writer, keep it up!
GreedforLustforLoveforRaven chapter 15 . 10/19/2010
DUDE! so unfair you just end it like that, friggan ay! YOU HAD BETTER HURRY WITH THE NEXT ONE MAN XP
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
I would say that this was definitely an emotionally charaged chapter. If that is what you were going for, than you definitely suceeded. The whole team seems like a fragmented mess at this point. Beast Boy is feeling betrayed that Robin chose to believe Slade over him. Moreover, he doesn't want to accept the notion that Cody may be working for Slade. Plus, Raven and Cyborg even got pulled into the argument. His resentment and hurt is totally understandable and warranted; after all he has done, to be treated the way Robin treated him is inexcuseable.

You also did a nice job with the fight scene. It was well-choreographed and graphic, which is always a plus. On top of that, you brought Cody back into the storyline in a very big, and surprising way. Now that the mask is off and BB and Rae can see him for who he really is, I can only wonder what affect that will have on what is to come. Very good chapter! Looking forward to more soon!
electrickspoon chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
OMG! You are an amazing writer! This is a really awsome story, and the plot is great. I actually can never wate to read the next chapter. And thank you for not making them swear constantly, I hate it when people do that. It just makes them seem so out of charicter. Please keep writing, can't wait to see what happens next :)