Reviews for What We Once Knew: Changes
shugokage chapter 14 . 7/21
Impressive scene and chapter good job!
Kakkorat is Cake chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
Well... I hate it when I'm right. I knew something was up with him, and I had a feeling he was Red X. Man, I feel so bad for beastboy, and robin is a major jerk. Good story. Please continue
~Kakkarot is Kake~
TrigonDecendant chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
Hey bruh i'm new and i just finished reading this today and i read your note that you might not update soon, but i loved the story and i love bbrae too so i hope you can finish the story! 3333
im awesome c chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
BU DUM DUM! XD
blue oni chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
Please update soon!
CMB chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
You're awsome dude, you have amazing tallent! I'm trying to be an author too and seeing someone as old as me write such an engrossing story was really inspirational :) Thank you so much for posting and I can't wait to read what you come up with :)
Kaarlinaa chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Plz finish I knew it red. Was Cody yah woah anyways I love the story keep writing please
larynjcarter4354 chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
I am really glad you decided not to ditch this story. I really like it and had hoped you would continue.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
This story is really awesome
Jenny2727 chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
if you dont finish i might die! i love your story its the best!
Xaphrin chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
I know you're editing and re-editing these chapters, and I can tell. The first two chapters are phenomenal. They're so dynamic and well planned, and just fun to read... and then I move into the unedited chapters, and they're not *bad*, but they are a bit sloppy. I like that you're developing the characters and their relationships, but I also like the underlying plot with Slade, and I felt like that sort of fell to the wayside. And maybe the thing with Slade was just supposed to be a catalyst, so maybe I'm beating a dead horse here and I should just shut up. What do I know?
Anyway, I'm really enjoying the rewrite, and I will give my full review when I reach the end of your story. Keep up the good work, you're doing a dang good job.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Welcome back! I hope to see you update soon again!
Mercenary Clown chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
love the story, looking forward to see it continued
WatchOutForWendigos chapter 15 . 6/27/2011
I really am enjoying this story, i read it all in one sitting. You're writing style is very engaging and dynamic. I can't wait for the next chapter!
fishy9494 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Im loving this story! Im sorry to hear about your troubles man, hope things get better for you. your a talented writer, keep it up!