Reviews for My So Called Brother
anime lover no.1 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I understand. I liked this story a lot since Kutau is one of my favorite anime couples. Even though you're busy, please try to update the story.
bluexsky chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
pllllz finish it. although it not amuto i still love it. pllllz update :D
AnAverageLeo chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Love. :D
gkanimefan chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
i LOVE this story! please update! i really want to know what happens for the rest of the story! you havent updated for sooooooooooo long! please update! i LOVE this story! HECK i love ALL your stories! your one of my FAVORITE authors! PLEASEX100 update! pretty please with cherries on top )update or else im going to put you in a pit of acid, make a chemical reation, and make it blow up!(IM JUST KIDDING) I JUST REALLY WANT YOU TO UPDATE and ive always wanted to say that in a review. sooooooooo PLEASE UPDATE! i beg of you!
A Loyal Fan chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I know this story is most likely abandoned, but it really cheered me up after a very exhausting day of cleaning. And maybe it's just my mind twisting everything into Amuto, but c'mon! Is it really coincidence that Amu tries to make up excuses for why Ikuto can't pick her up, that Ikuto hangs up the phone before Utau can find out who Amu's date is, that Amu hesitates on answering she has a date, and that BOTH Ikuto and Amu have dates on the same day? (Wow, that's a long sentence o.O) My theory? Amu's 'date' is Ikuto. But I'm guessing that's fairly obvious.

Anyway if you ever decide to come back to this story or rewrite it I think it would be worthwhile. Both Kuukai and Utau are in character and I love their witty banter that they exchange each time Utau accidentally meets him. Anyway, keep it up!
Dawnheart chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
c chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Wow, I love this. Kukai's and Utau's interactions so far are so perfect.

Want moar plz.
monkeyz chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
chappie three is taking a long time Shelly! :'( better hurry up or i am gonna tell you mommy!
Hikari6007 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
UPDATE! Please! This is too cool! Well done!
xMelitheKonekox chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
ahahahaha, that was funny.

Utau's in a bad mood.. :( Poor Utau xDD

I wonder who said "Why choose HER?" O_o

Heh, Kukai's such a flirt xD

Aio is so funny! :D She's real sneaky.

Update soon!
kawaiimiyu-chan chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
are amu and ikuto dating ?

anyways! love it ~

kutau ftw !

does it have a kukamu?

lmao xD

anyways keep on going !

gambatte ~

offerjupiter chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
lol this chapter was funny XP I really like Aoi too :D she's funny and has a totally awesome personality :P YAYA YOU'RE ADDING AMUTO! I squealed loudly when I heard that teehee! ugh I'm hungry so I'm gonna go eat... but update soon kk?
bendercat chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Awesome! I absolutely LOVE Aoi! She's awesome! XD

Aoi: Woot! -high five-

Bender: Yesh! Random 5 second dance party!

-Bender and Aoi dancing-

Iukto: ...Am I seriously supposed to babysit these two?

Amu: -nods- Yep. Have fun. -walsk away-

Bender: Dance party over!

Hurry and update! :D
insulife chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Pfft, hey, who needs Amuto in a Kutau story? Not me! Personally, I find it a little distracting because it pulls away from the main focus. Not that I mind Amuto, I love it. But I also love Kutau, and think that it needs a little more love. Yay, I'm very happy with this story so far. And hey, Aio is cute! She reminds me of a friend of mine I used to have...
Holy Angel Heart chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Aoi can get pretty evil lolz nice chapter very funny and kukai is trying pretty hard to win utau over well anyway ... PLZ put some amuto in there it cant be complete without it ;] lolz well please update soon ]