Reviews for Daddy's Approval
ladyd10 chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Nice story, but you've forgotten that Ziva is Jewish and she's not married in the eyes of Jewish law and Eli can grab her and take her back to can easily argue it with the State Department and Immigration. No Rabbi, no ketuba, no legal marriage.
Catmint chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
This is a really great fic, no complaints whatsoever. Don't suppose you'll be updating at all any more?
Kagome Avalon chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
That is totally awesome. I noticed that you haven't updated in a while. Have you abandoned this story? I hope not because it's too good a story to just leave it as it. Please update soon. Who was the person who left the 2nd message? What was Eli doing before and after the conference? Why would he give his blessings to Tony and Ziva only to turn around and try to talk Ziva out of marrying Tony? So many questions left unanswered. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
Kagome Avalon chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
If Tony can't think about living without Ziva then why hasn't he thought about marring her? That would definitely keep her in the USA.

Awesome story so far. I can't wait to read more.
Kikilia14 chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Am looking forward to the update :)
Chas58 chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
So why didn't you, finish the story?
rebelmagnus chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Great Story! More?
chula851 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
this is a great story. please update soon.
Robern chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I have just read your story in one sitting, it was really good I wish though that you had finished it
Liz chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
*gasp* What is the bastard up to? And awe! Tiva fluffiness!
MilitaryBrat10 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Loved it!
Angel715 chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
frozenfiery chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
update soon? :? please? it may be wishful thinking but hey, please update... :(
AngusH chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Great story,

I've really enjoyed it so far, especially the rushed wedding scenes :-)

I'd be most interested to read more in the future.