Reviews for You're All I Wanted
Pokemaster chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Good story dude. Hey make pan and trunks fanfiction some day. Good luck making more stories.
nia chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
I love DBZ i been trying to see what happened to gohan and videl and now i no thx
gohan chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
Are you a boy or a girl because if your a girl i will marry you if your a guy we will be friends 4 life if you like it or not
gohan is THE BOM chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
You ask if i liked it i loved it keep going
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
I think since Vegeta and Bulma are so perfect that their bond is as strong as any other saiyans
NerdsRule chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
The wedding picture was a complete and utter disgrace to Videl, Gohan, Pan, and the rest of DBZ. What I really hated though, was the hair. I love this story. It's on my favs.
NerdsRule chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
I do that too! I mean the whole crush thing. It'll be like ,"Goh-I mean...you know what I mean.
NerdsRule chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
I'm glad Goten won. Shoulda won the first time. Love it!
NerdsRule chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Uh, this made some years ago but, um good luck!
Dark Domination chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
I must say this fic was absolutely amazing to read. You did a great job on this fic and my one and only problem was that some of the words were 'fused together 'likethis' at some parts but hey...no one is perfect, not even Cell.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
fuck off bitch
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
"Gohan, what a great idea! I could really use a break from the silence of my dad's house. Gohan you're the best." Videl flung her arms around Gohan's neck, and began kissing him.

This line's retardedness really bugs me. Of course the fic is 4 or 5 years old but that doesn't make me want to read it any more.

Sorry. I'm cranky. Hope your writing has improved since this.

Ja
MB
chaos chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Good story i enjoyed reading it.
number1dbzgal chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
omg i love avatar! this story is off the chang!(its really good!)
DBZ Yu-Gi-Oh Pokmon gurl chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
LUVD the story. Best GxV fic EVA! Keep writing AWSOME stories plz. I can't wait for the sequel. I always thought Trunks and Pan were a cute couple. Just like Goten and Bulla. Oh, and Bulla is 17 nd 18 in GT. Pan 14 nd 15. Trunks 29 nd 30. Goten 28 nd 29. Videl 39 nd 40. Gohan 39 nd 40. Marron 24 nd 25. And the others i don't pay attention to as much. Yes, Videl is older then Gohan but in some of my stories she's a year older then him. When Pan fought in the W.M.T . in DBZ she wuz 4 and Bulla wuz 7. Sorry the ppl above r the ppl i pay more attention to. Luv the story.