Reviews for You're All I Wanted
adi11900 chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
great plot, the anime couldn't have caught the emotions any better, not perverted or straying from original personalities, great read,thanks!
Pokemaster chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Good story dude. Hey make pan and trunks fanfiction some day. Good luck making more stories.
nia chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
I love DBZ i been trying to see what happened to gohan and videl and now i no thx
gohan chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
Are you a boy or a girl because if your a girl i will marry you if your a guy we will be friends 4 life if you like it or not
gohan is THE BOM chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
You ask if i liked it i loved it keep going
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
I think since Vegeta and Bulma are so perfect that their bond is as strong as any other saiyans
NerdsRule chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
The wedding picture was a complete and utter disgrace to Videl, Gohan, Pan, and the rest of DBZ. What I really hated though, was the hair. I love this story. It's on my favs.
NerdsRule chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
I do that too! I mean the whole crush thing. It'll be like ,"Goh-I mean...you know what I mean.
NerdsRule chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
I'm glad Goten won. Shoulda won the first time. Love it!
NerdsRule chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Uh, this made some years ago but, um good luck!
Dark Domination chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
I must say this fic was absolutely amazing to read. You did a great job on this fic and my one and only problem was that some of the words were 'fused together 'likethis' at some parts but hey...no one is perfect, not even Cell.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
fuck off bitch
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
"Gohan, what a great idea! I could really use a break from the silence of my dad's house. Gohan you're the best." Videl flung her arms around Gohan's neck, and began kissing him.

This line's retardedness really bugs me. Of course the fic is 4 or 5 years old but that doesn't make me want to read it any more.

Sorry. I'm cranky. Hope your writing has improved since this.

Ja
MB
chaos chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Good story i enjoyed reading it.
number1dbzgal chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
omg i love avatar! this story is off the chang!(its really good!)