Reviews for When Will the Sun Shine Again?
Arwen21 chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
Please continue this story
Tindomerel chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
I love this, can't wait to see what happens next, please update!
Liebert chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
great plot
Twistedmind chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
Umm... are you gonna finish this story or not? You have to finish this! This story is AMAZING! Astalder has to die, ugh and legolas.. OMG legolas dont die on me please... Ehehehe.. Update please!
kspadawan chapter 20 . 9/4/2009
Holy freaking wowness! This fic is beyond epic! I had my doubts when Aragorn died, but... wow. This is so good! And I don't think I've ever hated anyone's original character so much. Astalder freaking needs to die! XD

So, please update soon, I'm going to be losing sleep over the sheer epicness of this fic and the need to know what happens next...
PolkaRainbows chapter 20 . 3/26/2009
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This is a great story! I really hope you finish this!
The fan who loves this chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
UPDATE! PLEASEE! This is a story far too great to be abandonned!
mep13 chapter 20 . 10/18/2008
OMGE! WTF You just HAD to end it there, didn't you? WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO?
Morning Angel chapter 20 . 2/29/2008
This story is fantastic. Update soon (pretty) please...
Alanic chapter 20 . 12/12/2007
Please, please, please finish this story. You can't leave us hanging with Legolas wounded, Elladan missing and you must get Legolas and Arwen together! Don't be cruel - give us an update!
jammer chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
are u gonna finish this?because it's really good
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 20 . 12/13/2006
Wow.

This is my second time reading this story and still, all I can say is wow.

This is brilliantly written. Everyone is in character and portrayed wonderfully. Your style is amazing and very clever!

Aside from compliments let me say this: I HATE AS(S)TALDER! Oh my gosh, I hate him! Is it normal to scream at the computer monitor as you read fictions? I don't think it is! LOL

Now back to the compliments!

This is a wonderful story and it kept me on my toes even as I read it for a second time! Such suspense!

And that cliff-hanger was very cruel, I'll have you know!

But back to the writing part...wow!

You're an amazing author and this story has become one of my very tippy tippy top favorites (I read a LOT of fiction)!

You're incredibly awesome for bringing this fiction to life!

Great job, great job, GREAT JOB!

And now I hope beyond Hope beyond HOPE that you will update soon!

Please?

It makes me sad that Legolas has been stabbed in the chest and left unconscious for over...*refers to update-date* two years now!

LOL, I jest, I jest! I know how hard it is to consistently update...It's horribly hard! Especially writer's block...I suffer from this ghastly disease quite often, so I definitely understand.

Well, now I fear I must go to bed...I've stayed up too late reading this breathtaking ficcie.

Please rescue Legolas and update soon! I beg of you!

Farewell for now and good luck with the next chapter!

ky
Yurrei chapter 20 . 9/28/2006
no! not leggy! what did astalder do with elladan? whats going to happen to leggy? what about arwen? arewn and legolas make a good pair! update soon!:)
MachinShin13 chapter 20 . 5/23/2006
Do you have any intentions of finishing this story? 'Cause I think it's really good and would like to read the rest of it.
Arwen Greenleaf No.1 chapter 20 . 4/26/2006
O.M.G. This is brilliant! Brilliant! Lordy that was a really great cliffie-dunno why but I love them! That's why you HAVE to write more soon because if you don't Ima go insane and we don't want that on your conscience now do we? Lordy,wow,Leggy and Arwen are my fav ship as you can see from my username and I really love this. I know that Astalder somehow enchanted all of them but I think that he keeps Arwen in that ring,it has something to do with that ring,I know it. Oh,PLEASE UPDATE SOON! My poor Leggy,I'ma die without him,they have to be together soon...oh,and I really hope that Elladan is alright and I'ma just shut up now because I'm writing like crazy. *shuts up* PLEASE UPPIE!

*Thea*