Reviews for A Boy and His Cloak
Well done , very well written
kinda adorkable chapter 1 . 6/12
This was amazing! The characters felt real and not OOC. The setup was superb. You took your time and built up to an amazing climax. I was a little disappointed that there was no actual sex, but the quality of what you did write more than made up for that!

Great one-shot! I'm off to read your other stuff.

10/10
Damn it's good details
n-nice...
Oof
Nazy chapter 1 . 5/1
This fic is a glittering diamond in the sea of horribly-written garbage that is . Thank you so much for sharing. Your writing is AMAZING. 3
Anon387 chapter 1 . 4/18
Fantastic, well written, very much enjoyed. Thanks!
You captured the emotions amazingly well. Great job!
RT89 chapter 1 . 3/26
You were right, hot.
Parsa chapter 1 . 3/20
Bloody Brilliant, Mate! You really know your way around words, don't you?!
Jack chapter 1 . 2/11
Make another chapter
Reader 69 chapter 1 . 1/17
I enjoyed it for the most part but the lack of a more dedicated relationship between the two of them leaves this story with the flavour of PWP. Good writing, however. Thank you for sharing.
LoveHP chapter 1 . 1/16
This really is the most well-written, realistic smut in all of HP fanfiction. It may not be as debauched as some other stories I could name, but that's its charm. This might have actually happened in canon. I can think of no higher compliment, because the Harry and Hermione you portray here are boiled down to their canonical essence. Absolutely beautiful characterization, flawless execution, suspenseful pacing, and very erotic smut. Kudos to you, whoever you are. Might we have some more?

*applause
romycullen chapter 1 . 1/2
dear merlin this has about killed me
well done
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Absolutely incredible please do more parts