Reviews for A Boy and His Cloak
Lolololololol chapter 1 . 2/17
Lol.
random unicorn chapter 1 . 1/31
love this and very satisfying ending well done and you stayed true to the characters
Captain C Word chapter 1 . 1/30
Loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it!
This was exotic and cute loved every bit of it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
fantastic
Anon chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Very well written!
More PLIX!
Orizien chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Hey there,

To be honest, I don't know you, but I'm still proud of you. This is the most realistic and likely way Harry and Hermione would ever share something like that in their teenage years. I'm ashamed I never came to that conclusion myself.
I also loved your writing style, because it was not only smut (that gets kinda boring at some point), but also humor and a lack of selfconfidence that I always saw in teenage-Hermione. So congratulations on a very good lemon.

Orizien
DylanL chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I thought it was very interesting for PWP. Y though were they allowed to use magic.
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Really Hermione? Educational? I wouldn't call multiple orgasms between the both of them educational. I liked it, seemed very realistic. I hate that Hermione thinks she's ugly. She's a gorgeous girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Niceeee. Could use a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Great. Make more. And I like shaved pussy, so maybe have Hermionehave a shaved one. Loved it, and would love more.
AragornII chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
The H/Hr ship is not a favorite of mine...but you utterly made it work?

Very hot...
Monarck chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You know if you take away the smut this is still written very well. I'm shocked that you haven't written anything else besides your other story. You clearly have the technical skills. Have you given any thought to writing something a bit more epic length?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Perfect.
Live2day chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Absolutely amazing! It is incredibly difficult nowadays to find decent erotic literature, especially one that isn't riddled in grammar and spelling mistakes. This is now definitiely one of my favorites, thank you!