Reviews for A Boy and His Cloak
Harry potter chapter 1 . 4/19
Very you good but umm I/N even for grownups like me
guest chapter 1 . 3/10
Holy Mother of God - this is the hottest thing I've ever read in my life. Like, seriously, the way it builds it just amazing, and the payoff is so erotic I had to stop to...umm, yeah. But anyway, this is the best smut on this site, because the characterization is so real it's amazing. I honestly felt like I was 15 and just discovering sex all over again. Well done!
Druto chapter 1 . 2/28
Amazing! Nothing more to say ?!
Mein Gott.. I loved this! The way you describe everything is like I'm reading an excerpt from the book! Just a bit.. Disappointed it didn't have any action if you know what I mean, anyways, amazing! Bravo! 10/10!
Very well written, could almost imagine that JK Rowling had written it herself.
Oh it's so hot!
This is one of the very well written erotic fanfiction i had ever read in my entire life. There isn't much plot of course but the build up to the "scene" is well thought and doesn't feel rushed and that's what I loved about this story. Well done!
even tho you wrote this years ago you should write another this was so good I like that it's long to
harlancarter69 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Love it. Very well written. Thank you for doing Hermione and not Ginny.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Wooh. That was great. It was quite believable actually. Great job.
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
it was so hot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
It was fucking amazing
x2leoj chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Very realistic and in character, probably one of the best smut scenes on the site.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Good
Celeste chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Loved it 3