Reviews for A Boy and His Cloak
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 4/24
Does DAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMNNN about cover it? I think it does. You know, I have my own HARMONY PWP over at deviantart-dot-com. It's entitled Invisible Love.
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 4/21
Loved it.
Wow
davepeters chapter 1 . 3/16
An absolutely incredible story! So very erotic but completely believable too. Thank you so very much for sharing your sexed up HP/HG!
Lolololololol chapter 1 . 2/17
Lol.
random unicorn chapter 1 . 1/31
love this and very satisfying ending well done and you stayed true to the characters
Captain C Word chapter 1 . 1/30
Loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it!
This was exotic and cute loved every bit of it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
fantastic
Anon chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Very well written!
More PLIX!
Orizien chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Hey there,

To be honest, I don't know you, but I'm still proud of you. This is the most realistic and likely way Harry and Hermione would ever share something like that in their teenage years. I'm ashamed I never came to that conclusion myself.
I also loved your writing style, because it was not only smut (that gets kinda boring at some point), but also humor and a lack of selfconfidence that I always saw in teenage-Hermione. So congratulations on a very good lemon.

Orizien
DylanL chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I thought it was very interesting for PWP. Y though were they allowed to use magic.
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Really Hermione? Educational? I wouldn't call multiple orgasms between the both of them educational. I liked it, seemed very realistic. I hate that Hermione thinks she's ugly. She's a gorgeous girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Niceeee. Could use a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Great. Make more. And I like shaved pussy, so maybe have Hermionehave a shaved one. Loved it, and would love more.