Reviews for Shadow Play
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
Just a reminder for next time you do a TT FF, cyborg has a sonic con on on both arms and both can be used at the same time (watch overdrive if you don't believe me) The story was great though nice work :)
KageFuego4 chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
Ahh, the end has come! I did particularly enjoy this, I'll say.
Also, very nicely done with the cliffhanger, ambiguous or otherwise. I hope to see many more great fics from you!

-Kage
Loved it chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
You should really write a sequel
sparklyscrunchies chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
Yay, thanks for finishing! I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing! I'm sorry you didn't get more reviews. This story really deserves more recognition. Thank you for sticking with it and finishing anyway!
sparklyscrunchies chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Wow, great chapter! I'm glad they finally won the battle. How Cyborg killed the Great Pumpkin was clever, too. Though what Jinx did to the Puppet King was a little violent. But I'm interested to see what the final conclusion to everything will be.

I loved the comparison of the bear to Kid Flash. XD
sparklyscrunchies chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
Wow, that was a fast update! Nice chapter. "Bodygourds," lol. XD Thanks for updating!
KageFuego4 chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Most impressive, once again. I see that things have reached a conclusion of sorts, yet they haven't really? Anywho, very nice done as always. Keep up the excellent work, as well.

-Kage
sparklyscrunchies chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Ooooh, the Puppet King! I'm glad they're finally getting to the bottom of the mystery. He's the perfect villain for a Halloween-themed story, too: he's so creepy, lol.

I'm glad we're finally getting to see Raven (even if it's not really *Raven*). I've missed having mentions of the other Titans. I think my favorite part of this chapter was Jinx telling Cyborg that she had to take down Mammoth earlier, and she wouldn't ask him to do the same to Raven. It's a great insight into her character, and particularly a part of her character that she doesn't show a lot.

Lol at Cyborg's last line. XD

Thanks for updating, and especially so fast!
sparklyscrunchies chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
Yay, great chapter! I love all the tactical discussions Cyborg and Jinx have. I feel like I would be nowhere near clever enough to think of the things they (you) think of in a situation like this, so I enjoy seeing their planning process.

It was really sweet how Jinx was interested in the photographs on Cyborg's wall. It's nice to have more personal, bonding moments mixed in with all the action. I sort of wished we'd gotten to see more photographs, especially ones that weren't in the TV show. But it was a great moment.

Thanks for updating! :) In response to your review response, I definitely don't think you're wasting time writing this! You have a lot of talent, and I'm glad you're using it. :)
KageFuego4 chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Oh the updates. And the dialogue, yes the dialogue.
I'm already anticipating the next chapter and the glorious events that will come with it. Keep up the excellent work, as always.
KageFuego4 chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Ahh, updates. I'm glad to see that this fic has returned, in all of its suspenseful & well-written glory. I look forward to whenever the next installment arrives. Keep up the excellent work.
sparklyscrunchies chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
So glad you updated! I'm excited that they've finally made it to the island.

I love Cyborg's ingenuity in building the glider, as well as Jinx's promise to haunt him if she dies in it. As usual, the dialogue between them is entertaining and in-character.

I like how Jinx treats the glider as a sentient being with dreams, even dedicating a mental moment of silence to it. Lol.

Weirdly, I think my favorite moment in this chapter is when Jinx closes her eyes and lands on her butt, then shouts that it wasn't because she was tired. It's a good reminder that she and Cyborg must be exhausted from all of this work, and it helps to put their persistence and heroics in perspective when you consider what a long night it's been for them. Plus it makes them more human and relatable, imo.

Thanks again for updating! I can't wait to see what happens next!
sparklyscrunchies chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Yay, great chapter! I hope they get to the Tower soon; I can't wait to see what happens when they get there.

When Cyborg saw the cable from the crane out the window, I totally thought it was going to be a vine from a pumpkin that he had mistaken for the crane, and then he would grab onto it without realizing what it was. Lol, scary.

Thanks for updating!
sparklyscrunchies chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter! I like how you're adding more layers of mystery to what's been going on, but I also like how it seems like Cyborg and Jinx might be on the verge of getting to the bottom of at least part of it. Mystery is awesome, but personally, I tend to get frustrated if I'm left in the dark for too long, so I'm glad it looks like we're about to learn a little bit about what's going on. Thanks for updating!
sparklyscrunchies chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
Yayyy I'm glad you updated! Lol, it's getting close to Halloween again! Perfect timing. :) I'm glad they're taking a more aggressive approach; it sounds like things are about to get very interesting! I can't wait to see what's been going on at the tower.