Reviews for Wicked Tidings
He rapes her, and continues to do so and she.. allows it. Oh yes that is VERY Hermione like. Ugh. Detention has never been so sweet? And this darling thing, and I can't even- I hate this. I am disgusted by this.
SEX IS NOT LOVE.
RAPE IS NOT OKAY.
No female should accept it so quickly. Face it, she gets more mad at being in Snape's bed than Draco raping her, she's like 'ok whatever it happened I'll go with it'. ugh
crvenashkorpija chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Any more?
ImaBraxton chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
OMG! This is cool. When do you plan on updating though?
Twizard2013 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
This is an interesting twist on things. Good story.
Draco In The TARDIS chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Will you pleaseeeeee continue with this?! It's great!
Forbidden Faerie chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Will you ever continue..pleaaaasssseee?
Haruka Shishi chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Is this the end?
RingoHime chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Omg! Are you gonna write a sequel to this? Please tell me you are :/
vivi88 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I am surprised that this is listed as completed. It's good, but it just seems like such an abrupt ending, even if this was originally a one-shot concept. Hope you will flesh it out and give some resolution to this one day.
l0stinl0ve chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Please continue this story. its a very interesting plot and id like to see the aftermath.
RedBear5 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
LOL - This series of one-shots is wonderful, with all the characters getting deeper and deeper into trouble. I'm loving watching them drown.

You've added tension to the parent -children relationships, there is blackmail opportunities against Snape, most of the school is in revolt, and the deadline of NEWTs and a baby is ratcheting it higher. Spell effects, or at least the possibilities of how Draco and Hermione could choose to continue under it, have my mind spinning.

I'd love to see the story continue, at least until the deadlines are past.

FYI - sex is not needed in every chapter.

tks

Red Bear
pansy25 chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Draco may have been the boss at the beginning but this time... I think Hermione's in charge! Go Hermione! I hope she does realize her feelings for him eventually!
pansy25 chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
This is amazing! I think regardless of what happened to Hermione, she has definitely fallen for Draco. Poor guy, he's not gonna graduate with his friends...
PrettyChelsea chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
love your story. Please make another installment of Wicked. I want to know what will happen next :D
KJuliet chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
i pretty much gotta say i love you, :D