Reviews for Bruised
Lynn chapter 12 . 1/9
BRUH REVIEW!
Lynn chapter 7 . 1/8
OMG OMG OMG OMG DUMBLDORE! I LOVE HIM! Wait what happened to snape, why doesn't he care that she's rlly popular now or whatever. I thought he wanted her to not draw attention to herself...
Lynn chapter 6 . 1/8
No. No. NOOOOOOO! U CANT DO THAT TO SIRIUSSSSSS! THATS TOO MEANNNN! MAKE HER FORGIVEEEEEEE! ALSO I WANT SIRIUS TO MEET MACK AND LIKE DEAL WITH HIM AND THEN HAVE RIAN HELP HIM WITH HIS CUTS OR WHATEVER THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE!
Lynn chapter 5 . 1/8
OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AHH! $OIEHRFOUB$brfbfueobfiu3bfiuebwfioweoufb34eifrioebferiugfbqlwsmssnndiewo! NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL! EKOEINCOIRNIWNonONEONOISMXZKAMKLCNROUN!
LeanneJordan chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
Please, please, please repost Bloody Brilliant, I really want to read it
LeanneJordan chapter 12 . 7/19/2020
Hi! I know you probably don't want to continue with this story anymore, but I just wanted to say how much I love it, and I would really love it if you did continue it.
madgeundersee05 chapter 12 . 1/8/2017
This is amazing! I cried with what had happened to Rian. Please update this one. I cannot wait to know what will happen to Rian and Sirius.
Dumbledore's got style chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
l
Maya chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Omg this is a really good fanfic so update it's 2015 now!
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I love it! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
PLS CONTIUNE the story it's good
ShipsThatFly chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Good writing overall, definitely kept me on my toes. Mack and his pals are mental, to say the least.
A few parts were a bit weird, like how a quidditch captain and at least 4 wizards couldn't subdue one muggle, or how Rian's mates somehow knew she was in trouble. (Wished for more elaboration on that part)
The bits with Rian and Sirius were cute!(:
Scoutbabe chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Wow this is an amazing story i love it. I know that might sound so odd that someone loves a story about being physically, sexually and mentally abused but it's just so fascinating

xbamsod chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Its been about three years now. I hope that you still plan on updating this story instead of leaving it dead. I really like reading this story and I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
this fic was absolutely beautiful
you captured the pain that i think so many people deal with, the feeling of not being giid enough. u also showed the best love story i have read so far on this site, so original and breath taking. i hope that u didnt actually experience the abuse that rian went through but u wrote it so beautifully that i understand the hurting a little bit more. u have made the world better with this fic god bless u.