Reviews for Bruised
madgeundersee05 chapter 12 . 1/8/2017
This is amazing! I cried with what had happened to Rian. Please update this one. I cannot wait to know what will happen to Rian and Sirius.
Dumbledore's got style chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
l
Maya chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Omg this is a really good fanfic so update it's 2015 now!
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I love it! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
PLS CONTIUNE the story it's good
ShipsThatFly chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Good writing overall, definitely kept me on my toes. Mack and his pals are mental, to say the least.
A few parts were a bit weird, like how a quidditch captain and at least 4 wizards couldn't subdue one muggle, or how Rian's mates somehow knew she was in trouble. (Wished for more elaboration on that part)
The bits with Rian and Sirius were cute!(:
Scoutbabe chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Wow this is an amazing story i love it. I know that might sound so odd that someone loves a story about being physically, sexually and mentally abused but it's just so fascinating

xbamsod chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Its been about three years now. I hope that you still plan on updating this story instead of leaving it dead. I really like reading this story and I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
this fic was absolutely beautiful
you captured the pain that i think so many people deal with, the feeling of not being giid enough. u also showed the best love story i have read so far on this site, so original and breath taking. i hope that u didnt actually experience the abuse that rian went through but u wrote it so beautifully that i understand the hurting a little bit more. u have made the world better with this fic god bless u.
ksrules43 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Hey, great story. I just wanted to remind you to update, since it seems you haven't done so in quite some time and I'm dying to see how this story ends.
unknown player chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
really nice so far.

point though! I mean, Derek was Quidditch Captain, right? didnt know Gideon and Fabian, but knew the Marauders. which is weird because with the way the two behave, he should know them, right? Just a point :P

I kinda feel that things moved too fast with Sirius and Rian. Or maybe it's just because of the screen time lol

I love the "playlist", btw :D

minor gram erros and typos sighted. really minor.

and it's weird how witches/wizards/a quidditch captain cant hold off a muggle in the bar fiasco :-/ it got me a bit confused.

but generally, I love the fic :D it's different. and i love your style of writing too.

is this fic about to end, though? coz I cant think of any more events that can take place (unless yknow, Mack makes a debut again? i dunno) but yeah, update soon, anyway :D
kashno2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
epic
Anonymous-xox chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
I loved that last chapter, especially at the end when they both accept each other. So sweet, I really hope you start updating again, this is too good of a story to abandon.

Hunter
jlol00 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
I'm still waiting for an update!
I want you to finish this story already!(;
AliceinWonderland13 chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
i love this story sooooooo much ! please update soon!