Reviews for But With a Whimper
nico420 chapter 1 . 1/19
This is beautifully-written. I love it.
NarwhalWarlord chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
GeishaGirl93 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow, just wow. I'm watching Lain for the second time now, and you've captured the essence and beauty of this anime in such a short piece! I love it! I bow to it!
DigitalFlagDancer chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I liked this :) Interesting scene, good execution
Lisoata chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Quite brilliantly written - you've managed to convey the detatched, dissassociative atmosphere of Lain very well. 'stirring the air of neon gods and wired worlds and Lain' Interconnetedness is played very well and the idea of the world ending simply by curling in on itself and stopping is perfect and evocative.

I love this anime - glad to see others do too :D
Lord Morozco chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Kuroneko388 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Very interesting. 2 many ppl anticipate The End. They wanna b right bout predicting it. So that whn if it hppns, they'll b like "C I told ya". Wht is it bout humanity tht wants 2 b right all the time in everything? Cld b pride or arrogance. Our most damning feats. Wat do u thnk?
ReiChan2013 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
It's beautiful. It's depressing and calming at the same time. I can almost feel the scene in this story. Absolutely beautiful.
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I am awestruck. This piece is absolutely amazing and so very, very powerful. The imagery your writing creates - I see Lain standing among nothingness with that buzzing sound of silence surrounding her. I'm not good at writing reviews, but I will say, I love this SO MUCH!