Reviews for Be There
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Men! they just don't get it, do they? they think girls should be SO thrilled to take care of them! stupid!
geekreader28 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
awesome.. ohh i wish you continued this :P
SaMorgan515 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I'm curious though. How do I find out how it ends? Will you let me know or tell me where to go to find it?
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
If you're a reader who is Team Jacob :shudder: you can imagine whatever ridiculous scenario makes you happy.* I can't imagine why anyone would want Bella ending up with Jake. He's a good character but not for Bella to be with.

Edward, of course, is perfect for Bella and after reading what he said to Jake you make that very obvious.
katmom chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Yeah...LOVED this...LOL

Sorry Bella is feeling so badly...but he certainly DID bring it upon himself...

There will be NO imagining her taking HIM back...LOL

A story you might consider:

www. fanfiction s/4993032/1/ The_Fur_Rug

Thanks for this...I enjoyed it...

Kathie
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
My daughter and her boyfriend are currently 'on a break.' He is so cheating on her, but she doesn't want to hear it. I hope she finds an Edward. Maybe she'll read your story and take a hint.
luna andie chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I really like this story and im not sure why. The story is very well written for handling such an unnice (not a word i know) situation. You said no sequel, but mabye a short EPOV?
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was FANTASTIC! I get that you're not continuing it (sob, sob), but as long as I know you're a canon h00r like me all is well.

Imma gonna be reading more of your stuff when I can, bb - this was amazingly done, well written, and just great!