Reviews for The Final Tales
Twin Judge of Gemini chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Ah! Gilgamesh! You make my day!
And you show how he didn't use his most powerful attack yet, though I must say you make something wrong.
1. Well, you show it clear that FF arc just happen when Sora enter the game, and Ven with his friend is not there yet
2. Kingdom Key and Toundensol with Excalipoor and Zangetsuken is probably the only sword he can actually gain

Still, Gilgamesh looks extremely awesome! Do your best! Hope Sora will met Dissidia!Golbez!
archsage328 chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
I started reading this a while back, and I just got around to finishing it now. You've got really interesting takes on the Warriors of Light. If you ever wrote a story about FFI with these guys, I'd love to read it.

These might be dumb questions, but do you have any plans on going back and including Noel in the XIII chapter, or writing one about XIV? And you don't seem to write about Zack or any of the characters from Crisis Core a whole lot in your works both here and on deviantart. Any particular reason why?

But at any rate, I had fun a lot of fun reading this. ESPECIALLY with this last chapter. This confirms for me that not only should Gilgamesh, Laguna, and Kefka appear in Kingdom Hearts at some point, but Gilgamesh should get his own spin-off game! That along with a prequel to FFX starring Auron, Jecht, and Braska would be incredible! I can picture Braska's gameplay being like a Black Mage, or perhaps Red, mixed with a Summoner. As for Jecht, he seems like a cross between a Warrior and a Monk.

Enough of my rambling. I really enjoyed this, and I look forward to reading more of Lost Moments! Keep up the good work!
Morph chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Hey, I noticed here that you don't got one for Laguna, Kiros, and Ward in the VIII chapter. From what I hear Laguna was originally intended to run the Mirage Arena in BBS, but they scrapped him from that because they wanted to save him for 012.
Morph chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
Jut got done. Didn't expect actual worlds to be added in the later ones, but liked what you did with all the characters, including your take on the FFI warriors.
Morph chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Reading on to the FF7, loving how some of the characters are integrated in. Also like how Vivi met Seifer, Squall's reunion with Rinoa, and what happened to Zack.
Morph chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Can't believe I overlooked these. I like the idea of the Gullwings' fairy forms being dresspheres. I'll be sure to look at the other chapters soon.
Ala Alba EC chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
dissidia reverence, huh? not surprise here. are FF heroes going to meet each other or they already did after their introduction?

um... do you realized that you misplace Gordon's name with Richard in his part?
Ala Alba EC chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
i always love how you write the FF11 people, though i wanna see more Zeid.

must be hard Shantotto's part. the rhyme i mean. kudos for ya.

i kinda forgot about Aldo... was he a pirate?
nightelf37 chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Wait a minute! You got the twins' names switched around. Porom's the boy, Palom's the girl!
Sakura Sama 101 chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
yay! you did a chapter with gilgamesh! teehee. definitely loved this one haha can't wait to see what happens next!
thoughts chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Y'know I think that sora and snow actually have a lot in common.I mean they're pretty much the same sort of hopeless romantic, and the "Heroes don't need plans" line is probably something sora would say. I am a little confused as to why you divided up the islands like you did, from a story perspective, if the Islands were so big (and had monsters to fight) why would Riku (and BIRTH BY SLEEP SPOILER Master Xehanort) Think of how small and boring it was? also the final fantasy reference in the names was a little disconcerting and seemed to be for the sake of having references. It's a small matter I know but I think it distracts from the pace of the story and IMHO is not Ideal (the play island even having a name is a bit off and Balamb Garden seems a little redundant with Radiant Garden already in place).Overall I enjoy your work Fipp and you have inspired me to take up writing myself (or at least you would have if I wasn't such a lazy Son of a bitch).
Sakura Sama 101 chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
holy crap! awesome chapter! i really enjoyed reading this one _
mooglestookmyheart chapter 13 . 5/17/2010
Selphie, Tidus and Wakka I know but about Kairi, Riku and Sora...

Maybe Kairi in Rabanastre she kinda resembles Penelo while Riku resembles Firion. Now about Sora, i guess because he's like the guy in III (with the courage and all)

I don't really know, just guessing. Anyway, great chapter and story :)
surxi25 chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
Good ol' Gilgamesh... that guy's a handful. And his introduction along with the fake sword thing was really funny xD

You did a great job portraying Ven, Aqua and Terra. It was nice to see them :)

Will you be doing more extra chapters? I hope so :)

Keep it up!
Misaki Ayuzawa 012 chapter 13 . 5/11/2010
Didn't Sora met Hope and Lightning before? Why didn't they remember him unless this is like a before thing?

But anyways, poor Sora. He got mugged by Fang and Vanille. which is kinda out of their character. I don't think they would rob somebody despite that they don't know that person. Sucks to be Sora.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »