Reviews for Because
This is still amazing... 8th time reading it
Namelye96 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
N0t s0 h0t. .
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Amazing and sexy and awesome!:)
AikoTheBunny chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
KYAAA AWESOME!
pervysage1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Love yaoi lemon weird but cute
Aya Schroider chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Loved this! Totally! xD
*huggles you*
curo neko chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
te sere sinsera el yaoi no me fustra pero si es de natsume enverda lo odio
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Literally my absolute favorite yaoi fanfic ever. Its hot, sexy, and totally believable, you really have a gift when it comes to perverted writting my friend... Ruka is just to cute in this I can't take it! Thank you for writting this! The only way it could be any better is if you did a sequel and made them go all the way... I'd die from my nosebleed!
But yeah... AMAZING job!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I DID NOT LIKE IT. I FREAKIN' HELL LOVED IT! I swear you are a blessing in this fandom. So far, almost all the GA stories I love were written by you! You definitely make NatsuxRuka work! I idolize you for that. MiNatsume is definitely adorable, but when it comes to fan fic, it's NatsuxRuka for the win. XDDDDDDDDDDD

This has got to be your sexiest fic yet! (well, I better check out your other fics and perhaps prove myself wrong then XD)
Yumeina-sama chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my gawd! That's really H-O-T! Really good! Can i beg for more!? Lol,,, my heart was thumping real hard because of that detailed sweet love making ... Wow..
Lacie48 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh God. I have been looking for this. It wonderful. Love it. Keep on the good work.

P.s: Sorry for my really bad English
Animejo chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
While your character development and flow of the story are very good, I would recommend getting a beta reader to spell check and make sure you're using the right forms of the words you use (paralytic should've been paralyzed). I would also go easy on the italics. Unless that was a formatting problem, no one ever stresses so many words or such random words. It begins to read like an overwrought tween's diary or Twilight.
rainbow.room chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Loved it. Keep writing ;)
junjougirl15 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
NOSEBLEED *faints* that was... wow...just...wow XD Easily the best natsume/ruka fic I have ever read. And they're my favourite couple! I love yhoo! 3 More pls?
Pechay chapter 1 . 2/2/2011