Reviews for Say
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really liked the songfic, and could completely see it working with this story. As always, I love your stories and look forward to when you are inspired again!
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
The first time I read this I wasn't listening to the song, so it made a lot less sense then when I read it again now while listening to John Mayer's song. It's really a great piece of writing and it says everything about these two.
unicornskeeper chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That story was awesome and really cute. I still find it incredibly sweet that Catherine could be nervous. Love LOVE LOVE your work! Looking forward to more!
chimp1984 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Aw! I thought it was quite sweet, how Catherine was so nervous about what to say and in the end, a kiss said a million things more than what she could've said! YEAH! I likey! Lol! Can't wait to read more of your stories! :-D
SJ-23 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Awesome song fic...I liked this very much...
bodyinmotion chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh good lord, please stop with the very very scary mental images, lol. I really liked this story. I really like this song too...playing it along with the story definitly helps the mood. Good job! Thanks for writing!

Talz
drowzee insomniac chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Great story! Now those images of Grissom is back along with the others. Now I am wondering why all of them are in the same room, and what they are doing. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW. Back to the story, great! I want to see Sara's side of this.
Fishlilly chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was really great. I really enjoyed it. And with the song playing in the background as I read this I felt like I was sitting in the back seat just watching what was going on between these two. Thank you for such a great piece to read, and awesome work :)
Barbie Shoes chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
funny enough, i had completely forgotten the grissom image- until it was mentioned again at the end. so thanks for that haha.

horrifying images aside, this was fantastic! i don't even usually read song fics, but i always love your stories so i had to give it a shot. so sweet, and you created a gorgeous image of sara and a totally believable train of thought for catherine, and without a lick of dialogue. the moment after catherine kisses sara was so perfect too. tons of emotion without even edging towards over dramatic. going in my favs for sure!
Rach5 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
hey great story. it was very sweet. liked how the song was in the background but seeping into catherines thoughts. great story. hope you are well x
sidlelove chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
wow that's some songfic. very nicely written and u were write, the original song in the background added into the intense for sure. and thank u very much for the images, i think i'm going to have nightmares of those three guys in a very ugly orgy or something. but surely the story was wonderful. the song and catherine's thoughts synced very well...very beautiful. nice work :)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
those are some images i wish i coul srub out lol, love it can not wait for more