Reviews for Rare Blood
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
That was stunningly amazing. I felt sad, mad, and glad all at once in some parts. There was such a depth in feeling and emotion that I felt as if it were completely real. Like I was reading a book.

It was an outstanding story.
aleciad23 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I really enjoyed it! There my fave couple and a lot of people don't do real well in the modern times but you have impressed me
Lazy Gaga chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Wonderfully sweet ending! I absolutely loved this, and you did a fabulous job writing this! :D
Ambient-Roze chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Aaaah! I do not even know where to begin! So I'll just start by saying:

My god you should change your name to god of writing! I love your writing style! And I only read this one story by you but it makes me crave more by you! Aaaah...i don't know if you still read reviews from this story since its not in the least bit recent but...Ahhh! I love it...I can't even express with words how much I love it. I always did love a semi-good Naraku~ Squee~ You make me speechless...Ah...I feel like I'm rambling in this review but...God..I can't help it that's just how good this was! Ughhh...I'll stop embarassing myself now...ehehe...

~..*..~ With much love, Ambient-Roze ~..*..~
FujiwaraMaiko chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Beautiful story! You really have a talent for writing!
Olympos chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
yehey! he's alive.. lol i felt so pissed when sesshomaru forgot his feelings, he's new attitude was killing me. but at the end he came back! woot! anywho, i love the awesomeness of this story 8)
Olympos chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
WAIT WHAT? WTF! OMGGG HE DIED? woooah
Olympos chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
OMG IT'S HAKUDOSHI! WOOOAHHHH x3333
Olympos chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
my god how can you say this is short?

lol dam this, im falling in love with this story and it's getting me really excited... but im supposed to do my assignment TT wooh! next chap!
Olympos chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
omggggg so awesome! next chapp aah~
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
I loved it!

I hope you write a sequel
TheReapersDaughter chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
best story ever! i'm adding u to my fav's
sonicfan24 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Very good, I enjoyed this the whole was through. A vampire Sesshoumaru very nice. Please do a sequel I really want to know what happened to Sesshoumaru's family. Do they miss him? Will Sesshoumaru let his family know he is alright? I can not stand the suspense! lol again very good keep it up.
BlackWings95 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Great story, Vampires are never over done :) Unless you are a person who writes stories that have vampires sparkle (They BURN)! Very well done, Naraku actually reminded me a lot like Satan in the Black Jeweled Series (without the romance part). I did not think I could love this story more, but the house quote made my day, all-time favorite show. I hope to see a sequel.
s chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
This chapter was really good too! I cant wait to find out who Kanna's father is!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »