Reviews for Love
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
What. The. Fuck. Just happened?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
So...chapter 2 of "Love" picks up where "Truth" ended?
Samuez chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
The beginning was depressing. I didn't laught at all this chapter. -_-

And, since the story start in the middle, it was confusing as hell. I was hoping for something good, but meh. It's well-written, that's for sure but hard to like for me.
DarkBlueHated chapter 13 . 5/3/2008
Yay epic gathering of the epic people ready to kick super large monster bottom. Cliche, but makes it pretty epic.
DarkBlueHated chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
Lol, I can almost picture the displaced mouth movement when people screeched "Godzilla". A nice calming chapter again, though I would have really liked to see what Makoto was going to say. I mean she never has the luck with the guys, so yeah it'd be nice to see her hook up with Ranma, even just for a bit. Though it could just be my Makotofanism speaking for me. I mean she calls him sempai too right? Unless of course they're the same age..
DarkBlueHated chapter 11 . 5/2/2008
Yay. Another chapter down. Surprisingly calm so far. Nothing too extreme and nothing that's made me go 'OH MY HOSHI!' :o. Was hoping that Ranma and Hotaru's relationship would pick up a bit faster now just so I know that Ranma didn't just completely all of a sudden go to Mitsuki. Hmm, I kind of get how it's going to happen now though, with that brief introspection by that evil guy.
DarkBlueHated chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
Waffy! Another nice chapter. I love how you made it. It's like we're really there seeing the emotions play across. Whispers between two lovers! :O
DarkBlueHated chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
Aww, such a heartfelt moment. It watered my eyes slightly. I still don't understand how Ranma can go through everything he's been through with Hotaru and still end up going to Mitsuki later on? :x Something must have happened or something.. I mean it's just so sad now! D: Kind of like how everything he's gone through with Akane and they don't end up together also.. T.T
DarkBlueHated chapter 8 . 5/2/2008
While that was a cool and overly dramatic speech that really characterizes Ranma well. I think it would have been better if he didn't break the henshin wand. xD But it sure does put his point across and also his confidence and belief, but yeah.. XD
DarkBlueHated chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
It's just not fair. It's like saying all girls will fall for the unparallel sex appeal and leave someone else.. D: Feel so sorry for Ranma. But at least he tried.. pfft.
DarkBlueHated chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
It's all part of his plan.. yes it is.
DarkBlueHated chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Starts in the middle? :o Eh, kind of hard to guess their age and what has happened. After Hotaru joins is about it. :x Well, still quite interesting and wondering whats going to happen next.
mythicalprogrammer chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
ugh... I seriously felt betrayal on this freaking chapter. It's horrible man. I really like the story but I hate it how you made Ranma such a sucker for Saturn. He's almost emo-ish.

This chapter and fanfiction is probably the the only one so far where I felt a knife stabbed in my gut. When saturn didn't love him and then build up to slepting with an older dude to fighting ugh!

Good job though. I can only hope this fanfiction will have a happy ending (hopefully without Saturn).
Someone chapter 18 . 1/19/2007
I really don't like Mitsuki.
Ozzallos chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Yes, I'm marathoning these to catch up on lost time, so expect another review after this one in, say, about two days.

Still well written and all around good stuff, but the Matrix thing left a bad taste in my mouth. Not so much win there. Even so, you're managing character evolution quite well and that tasty epic feeling continues to pervade your work in spite of the matrix plot detour. I'm all but obligated to add this one to my favs as well.

[x] Add story to my Favorite Stories list