Reviews for Fragile
clairetemple chapter 1 . 3/12
I read Of Bullets & Mercury so long ago that I even re-read it recently.
Fragile's something I'm coming back to aswell to re-read since I started watching fma:b again.
I just want to give you the biggest thank you for writing these two. Honestly, Envy & Winry is a crack ship, but the way you write them & keep them so in character makes me so happy.
I absolutely adore these two.
Thank you so much for finishing this and I hope you're doing well.
Aschaal chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Absolutely loved this story from beginning to end :) Managed to binge read it in about a day, so I blame you for my lack of sleep :P
I was absolutely stunned by how well thought out some of your scenarios were, and even googled a few scenes to see that most of the dialogue was pretty canon. You kept Envy in character for the majority, which is a challenge in itself. All in all, i commend you for a successful story :) Thank you for bringing this gem into the EnvyXWinry fandom 3 We love you!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Keep up the good work loving it
wonderingwanderer chapter 27 . 7/4/2015
There were some minor grammar and spelling mistakes sprinkled throughout this fanfic, but besides that, it was a wonderful read! I do wonder how it was that Envy could have children, but even so you did a terrific job with continuity and plot! You're a talented writer. I almost forgot I was reading fan fiction, the story seemed so canon.
Table lamp chapter 27 . 4/21/2015
Awesome! Great story! Loved it!
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 27 . 2/16/2015
Very cute. It was a very interesting take on Envy, but you made it seem believable.
Existiert Nicht chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
Just finished your story. It was amazing. Very well done! Thanks for writing it! :)
Hollyboo12345 chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
Great, I love this!
Hollyboo12345 chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
Great! :)
StreetFighter chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
wow this story is awesome
Kaderin chapter 27 . 11/2/2013
I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing :)
M chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
Oh. My God. I loved this fic. WHY IS IT OVER? :( This is one of the best Envy/Winry fics I have ever read. You managed to keep EVERYBODY completely in character, while writing a story about a pairing that's as likely to happen as, well, not much. I love this fic, and I will fav it as soon as possible.
Atykka chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Tu écris vraiment bien ! J'ai lu ta première histoire ENVY X WINRY et j'ai trop aimé ! Je pense que je vais aussi aimé celui-là
Kerprew chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
I really loved this, thanks so much for writing it!
quixote in copper chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Another Envy/Winry by you? Of course that would be awesome and I didn't think Ling was out of character. This chapterw as great. I loved that part of the manga when envy saves ed. it was great.