Reviews for Fragile
wonderingwanderer chapter 27 . 7/4
There were some minor grammar and spelling mistakes sprinkled throughout this fanfic, but besides that, it was a wonderful read! I do wonder how it was that Envy could have children, but even so you did a terrific job with continuity and plot! You're a talented writer. I almost forgot I was reading fan fiction, the story seemed so canon.
Table lamp chapter 27 . 4/21
Awesome! Great story! Loved it!
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 27 . 2/16
Very cute. It was a very interesting take on Envy, but you made it seem believable.
Izzyboopers chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
Just finished your story. It was amazing. Very well done! Thanks for writing it! :)
Hollyboo12345 chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
Great, I love this!
Hollyboo12345 chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
Great! :)
StreetFighter chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
wow this story is awesome
Kaderin chapter 27 . 11/2/2013
I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing :)
M chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
Oh. My God. I loved this fic. WHY IS IT OVER? :( This is one of the best Envy/Winry fics I have ever read. You managed to keep EVERYBODY completely in character, while writing a story about a pairing that's as likely to happen as, well, not much. I love this fic, and I will fav it as soon as possible.
Atykka chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Tu écris vraiment bien ! J'ai lu ta première histoire ENVY X WINRY et j'ai trop aimé ! Je pense que je vais aussi aimé celui-là
Kerprew chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
I really loved this, thanks so much for writing it!
quixote in copper chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Another Envy/Winry by you? Of course that would be awesome and I didn't think Ling was out of character. This chapterw as great. I loved that part of the manga when envy saves ed. it was great.
Kasani chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
I just wanted to say this is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. There are sooo many good things in this. The ending was perfect. It's nice to see Envy get married. You did an amazing job with his character development. I can't think of anyway it could have been better. Thank you for finishing this!
You're writing is worthy of being professional, so I hope you pursue that!
quixote in copper chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
That last line was pure gold!
And I found out that you're the author of the IZ series, which is super awesome and I can't wait to read a fanfic by you! I'm a big fan of IZ series btw! you can probably tell from my name. :D can't wait for book 2!
please don't kill leas! love her!
anyways, back to my review. awesome chapter!
Elie.N.P chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
Thank you for having written such a great fanfiction about that couple ! It has been a pleasure to follow these characters under your writing !