Reviews for Fragile
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 27 . 2/16
Very cute. It was a very interesting take on Envy, but you made it seem believable.
RPG Girl chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
Just finished your story. It was amazing. Very well done! Thanks for writing it! :)
Hollyboo12345 chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
Great, I love this!
Hollyboo12345 chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
Great! :)
StreetFighter chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
wow this story is awesome
Kaderin chapter 27 . 11/2/2013
I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing :)
M chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
Oh. My God. I loved this fic. WHY IS IT OVER? :( This is one of the best Envy/Winry fics I have ever read. You managed to keep EVERYBODY completely in character, while writing a story about a pairing that's as likely to happen as, well, not much. I love this fic, and I will fav it as soon as possible.
Atykka chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Tu écris vraiment bien ! J'ai lu ta première histoire ENVY X WINRY et j'ai trop aimé ! Je pense que je vais aussi aimé celui-là
Kerprew chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
I really loved this, thanks so much for writing it!
quixote in copper chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Another Envy/Winry by you? Of course that would be awesome and I didn't think Ling was out of character. This chapterw as great. I loved that part of the manga when envy saves ed. it was great.
Kasani chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
I just wanted to say this is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. There are sooo many good things in this. The ending was perfect. It's nice to see Envy get married. You did an amazing job with his character development. I can't think of anyway it could have been better. Thank you for finishing this!
You're writing is worthy of being professional, so I hope you pursue that!
quixote in copper chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
That last line was pure gold!
And I found out that you're the author of the IZ series, which is super awesome and I can't wait to read a fanfic by you! I'm a big fan of IZ series btw! you can probably tell from my name. :D can't wait for book 2!
please don't kill leas! love her!
anyways, back to my review. awesome chapter!
Elie.N.P chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
Thank you for having written such a great fanfiction about that couple ! It has been a pleasure to follow these characters under your writing !
iAnneart chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
Bravo...just absolutely positively bravo. The BEST story Ive read in fanfiction since...ever! This story is just so, so...GAH! I dont even have words for it. I just know I am absolutely in love with the ending. Id just wish you could have done like maybe a drabble series on the EnWin family (wouldn't that be cutee?) but hey, you said its your last fanfiction. Anyways, it was a sad goodbye but at the same time a deeply satisfying one. Farewell!
1Bramble123 chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
There are few stories that have made me this happy, even when it ended. I have never read an ending that made me so happy, that made the warm little bubble rise up in my chest and not go away for hours, that pulled my lips up in a giant smile that will probably result in aching face muscles, until now. I think that this is one of the most perfect stories I have ever read, fanfiction or original. I love you as an author, and have actually read the first book in the Immortal Zero series (which was fantastic, by the way. i need to review it on amazon). This is, in my opinion, your best fanfiction work. It's perfectly paced, perfectly written, and both my mind and heart believe in it. Envy/Winry has never seemed like a more viable couple. They deserve more stories about them.
Anyway, I really do love this story. The couple is great, and the story is too. I am so glad that I accidentally clicked on the "Rated M" section on accident and clicked on this (Best Mistake EVEEERR!).
I especially love Envy and Ed's final conversation in this. I think that's a perfect plan for Envy. Though I'm already feeling slightly sorry for him because of what will happen when Winry dies, but what he says he'll do is so heartwarming and utterly perfect that I keep on grinning. That's always a question that I have at the end of these stories, and you have answered it perfectly. And the last line is pure gold. You worked in the "fragile" and "guardian" aspect into the story so, so well. I don't know what to say. I love this story with all of my heart, and I can't wait to see more from you in the future.
From,
A Very Very Very Happy Reader
P.S. I promise to read more of your work once I get my Kindle working again. I will buy every single thing that you publish in the Amazon Digital Bookstore.
THANK YOU FOR WRITING SO MUCH YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING AUTHOR