Reviews for Out of the Blue
Ponymous chapter 2 . 3/10
Goddamnit, man. Please continue this!
KarmaLord chapter 2 . 2/24
You seriously need to update this
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Amazing!
mediwitch3 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Please tell me you're going to update this story. Kidfics are my weakness and there are hardly any well written ones in this fandom. You're doing us a service by continuing. Pleaaaase.
madd09 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
You have to continue this th plot is awesone
court satchell chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
love this story cant wait to see more
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
amazing loved it
Luvable101 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
This stroy was recommend by tilante,even if it isn't finish i tohught i should give it a shot and i see why she recommended it. I hope in the near future you continue this story. I think it can be a great story one day.
HyperKnuckles313 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Ahh I can't believe this story was never finished x_X reading it again after all this time.. it's still so interesting. You could go anywhere from here, try to get inspired!
kiera chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Update aupdate update please such a good plot
RosieGurrl chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
OOOOHHHHH. So amazing. You're really good at keeping these two in character. An update would be MUCH appreciated. :D 3
tilante chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Okay, so... this isn't really a review, technically. I've been wanting to reach you, but you seem to have messaging turned off, and my Google efforts haven't found another way to contact you... just today, though, I realized that I could try contacting you through a review.

I love the concept of this story, and the beginning that you made... in fact, I love it enough that I've started my own attempt at continuing it - a fanfic of your fanfic, if you will. It's on my account here, also titled "Out of the Blue".

I'd wanted to ask permission before, but before thinking of contacting you this way, I hadn't had a way to. Thus, I hope you'll forgive me for having posted the two chapters I have without having asked permission first.

If you don't want me doing this, please let me know, and I'll stop and remove what I've put up so far. But I hope you'll appreciate that I love your work here enough to want to make a fanfic of it!

Tilante
tilante chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
A lovely, lovely story. I love Alex standing up for Justin. I love that Alex is the first person that Justin calls.

Justin's determination to keep his child is wonderful, and, being the Jalex fan I am, I can't help seeing Alex's love for Justin in how she wants to help, and how she seems to instantly love his baby.
norahenrie chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
again. loved it. :)

wha, I would've loved to see their reaction if they heard that Majorie got pregnant because of a drunk one night stand.
Kevin chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Hey, i really like your story, it's intense and make me wanna read more, when will you post the new chapter? i'm looking forward to it. thanks
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »