Reviews for Out of the Blue
Katniss139 chapter 2 . 6/1
I am so frustrated right now. This is the second of your stories I read and love that haven't been finished. Although it's very unlikely I really hope you find the insperation to finish your open ffs one day.
VioletUzumakiNamikaze chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
lol I'm sorry for stalking your works but you are amazing
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
...why it was left behindĀ”?
Ponymous chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Goddamnit, man. Please continue this!
KarmaLord chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
You seriously need to update this
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
mediwitch3 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Please tell me you're going to update this story. Kidfics are my weakness and there are hardly any well written ones in this fandom. You're doing us a service by continuing. Pleaaaase.
madd09 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
You have to continue this th plot is awesone
court satchell chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
love this story cant wait to see more
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
amazing loved it
Luvable101 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
This stroy was recommend by tilante,even if it isn't finish i tohught i should give it a shot and i see why she recommended it. I hope in the near future you continue this story. I think it can be a great story one day.
HyperKnuckles313 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Ahh I can't believe this story was never finished x_X reading it again after all this time.. it's still so interesting. You could go anywhere from here, try to get inspired!
kiera chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Update aupdate update please such a good plot
RosieGurrl chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
OOOOHHHHH. So amazing. You're really good at keeping these two in character. An update would be MUCH appreciated. :D 3
tilante chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Okay, so... this isn't really a review, technically. I've been wanting to reach you, but you seem to have messaging turned off, and my Google efforts haven't found another way to contact you... just today, though, I realized that I could try contacting you through a review.

I love the concept of this story, and the beginning that you made... in fact, I love it enough that I've started my own attempt at continuing it - a fanfic of your fanfic, if you will. It's on my account here, also titled "Out of the Blue".

I'd wanted to ask permission before, but before thinking of contacting you this way, I hadn't had a way to. Thus, I hope you'll forgive me for having posted the two chapters I have without having asked permission first.

If you don't want me doing this, please let me know, and I'll stop and remove what I've put up so far. But I hope you'll appreciate that I love your work here enough to want to make a fanfic of it!

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »