Reviews for Until Morning
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Beautiful
neha chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
loved this one, specially when i m partial to all the hot spot fics :)... loved the way you brought out Micheal's pain and agony , without being OOC even once...lovely
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Great story.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
great story.
musicforlife101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I really loved this. It's real and beautiful and I think you've captured Michael's essence here very well. It's the part of him that we only see a piece of in hot spot, but in the second to last ep of the first half of S3 (just before Long Way Back, I can't recall the name at the moment)and in the mid-season finale we see a little more of it. That he is very lost without Fi and I love how you've shown that. ]

~musicforlife101
sadly anonymous chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
No surprise, but that was one of my favorite episodes/ scenes! I really enjoyed how you filled in the blanks of what we saw- him going to all their rendevous spots, then just going to familiar places, and calling her phone just to hear her voice- it was awesome in a heartwrenching kind of way. I think you have a great grasp of his character and what was going through his head! Wonderful job _
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
that is so romantic loved it

maria
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
A very good tag to one of the best BN episodes ever! Well done!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I love it! Great job. Totally captured Michael's emotions during this segment of the episode.
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Great job! Yeah, there are a lot of "Hot Spot" fics, but that episode really lends itself to fics in so many different ways. I haven't really seen any others that explore Michael's actions between leaving the scene of the fire and arriving home. I really like yours!
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
aaw! So sweet:)!
autumngold chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Beautiful story! I like your take on Michael's thoughts of Fi. I love how much you show he cares about her. Hope you write another Fi/Michael story soon!
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Yay! New BN fic! There can never be too many Hot Spot stories, so don't worry. That was lovely.
aurora151989 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I clickied it... giving you a hit... compelling me to review *giggle* looks like a well done one shot to me :)

looks like Fiona has escaped death somehow :)