Reviews for An autobiography of Vincent Valentine
Valentine chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
I DON'T WANT IT TO END! you made it sound like a Van Helsing story! Purely magnificent! I take off my hat to you
Valentine chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
This story is Beautiful...you write very well
Tom Hilts chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
deep
Tom Hilts chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
I like the whole S.O.S thing at the end
Tom Hilts chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
nice
Tom Hilts chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
ooooo! capturing his character! Well done!
Tom Hilts chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
You write beautifully, very descriptive, I love it
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
This is great you should defiantly make more Vincent Valentine stories.
jcvalentine13 chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
Damn...i am in love with this. Vincent is VERY in character here. Has a fitting childhood. But i figured his mom would die first. Since in the game he was alive and well working with lucrecia. But i like your changes in the plot. I love the last line, "He's afraid of everyone hurting him." My thought EXACTLY. And i always pictured vince playing an instrument. Not guitar but more of a piano person. I love how mister Ious and hojo are the same person. I didn't know how i should read his name until hojo said "mysterious?" lol Great fic. Or interview. Maybe you should interview...hm...i don't know...Sephiroth next? lol
Freya chapter 10 . 8/6/2003
Ohh...Phoenix...I've read it 3 times now...and it's still so good...you're truely a legend with the writing.
Kimmie3 chapter 10 . 7/2/2003
excellent story! loved every single word! Hope you write more things like this :)!

Kimmie3 chapter 9 . 7/2/2003
so Ious was Hojo? I dont really understand! lol. but anyways, I likes this fic very much! it is too bad theres only one more chapter. so I guess Ill go to that one!

Kimmie3 chapter 8 . 7/2/2003
vincent working with Reno and Rude? wouldnt that make them really old... like 60 or so in the game period? anyway, dismissing that, i really liked this chapter! Vincent and Lucretia stuff coming up I guess! great stuff!

Kimmie3 chapter 7 . 7/2/2003
I love the irony of that last couple lines! "I live in a gunshop but I cant shoot myself" that was great! excellent chapter btw!

Kimmie3 chapter 6 . 7/2/2003
OMG! his mother is dead! how terribly sad... i love the way you write this! Very excellent biography :)! cant wait to read more!