Reviews for Letter
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I actually tried to read Junjou Romantica, but I didn't really like it... eh, shrug, maybe I'll try it again.
sudden mental image of Tezuka as a stern, solemn teddy bear with glasses. XD I need to get someone to draw that for me.
hahaha. Tezuka the closet romantic.
that was cute.
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awe, that made my heart turn over. So cute!
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Kawaii!

I love this...
yume229 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
loved it!
MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Another GREAT fic from you!

Thank you very much!

I can feel Fuji's sadness and rage because he felt abandoned and betrayed... Poor Fuji! :(

But then, when he discovered Tezuka's letters... woahh! :D

Tezuka is so romantic! :D

They are lovely together!

Thanks again! :D

Best regards,

Luna
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
CUTE! Perfect Pair really is perfect

That junjou romantica ep was cute. And this was cute too. They were different though, so that was interesting. You were actually really good in descriptions and such of Tezuka. T'was impressive. And I don't think it needed to be (or would've been better if it were) longer. I liked it just the way it was

Thanks for writing and sharing!
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
That was pretty cute! Love the *chuu* at the end!
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Fuji's letter xD Never to see the light of day, eh? Nice tone to end it on -eye roll- It's all right for a fic claimed to be written in a bit of a rush. I like it :) God, so fluffy

Closet romantic. YES.

PT
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I'll always wait for you. After all, that's what boyfriends do, right? No matter how long, I'll always be here to welcome you back. Just make sure that you warn me before doing that kind of stuff again or I'll make sure you'll never see the light of day again. Okay?

:)) Even when writing a letter, his sadistic personality shows. :))
vegibee chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
nice story... -2 thumbs up!-

though, i got confused where are they... you seem have lacked description with the venue... but still, it's nice... do you mind where you got your story?...

anyway, i like t... please make more mitsu-syuu stories... TNX :D
froupin chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
so sweet and romantic! _ love it!
masi chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
sugoi

well done! It's not that OOC.

It reminds me of the korean drama 'love story at harvard' where the gf in abroad didn't call her bf even once and when they meet again, she said the same thing (might make her go back immediately... something like that) had she made contact him.

I liked it so much! Thanks for writing!
saya chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I think you're doing quite well with your characterization for Fuji and Tezuka. I don't think they are OOC at all, but maybe a tiny, tiny bit OOC when Tezuka dropped the tray. Overall this fic is nicely written.
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ooh, Perfect Pair! I've not actually read Tez/Fuji in awhile, Dirty Pair and Adorable Pair preoccuping and stealing all my time. I absolutely loved this one-shot! I like how you wrote them, and Fuji... I can find him doing almost anything for some reason, it's just... he's FUJI. -shakes head- Whatever.

I really did love it! -faves-

Nya! _