Reviews for Willful Love
kkLittleRed chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
I love this story. I've read five times and I'm always in tears afterwards. It's so touching. :) keep up the great work. :)
sophie16 chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
I really enjoyed this story, great job!
Lydja-chan chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
I was in need for some Mikey romance and found this in my search results. Really enjoyed it, good read. You are an awesome author and I wish you all the best!
Toonchi chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
I love your writing style so much!
I read your Beetlejuice stories and I cant help it but picture the similarity between the two.
I wish I have your skill of storytelling.
To be honest your story makes me want to give a shot towards a TMNT fanfic /
it probably wont be as amazing and beautifully written as yours but I cant describe the feeling of being able to explore a different fanfic just by reading this.
Even though I didnt finish it yet, I will soon.
If you ever have the need to send me a message back if your not busy or anything you can just type my name up and look for me.
I am a bit lazy signing in on my Ipad so...yeah...
I hope in the future you write another one!
Guess chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
LOVED THE STORY! It really drew me in!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Awesome story.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Omg!...so much tension in one day..from Mikey inviting Nadia to seeing his father and home, the hormonic kissing and talk, Vic entering and almost-kill Nadia, the rescue and painful sadness, to finally relief and deep loving. This was mind-blowing!:)
Raibu-Shinu chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
The Red Dove chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
That was really good! You should do a one-shot where Barbara and Nadia meet up and set their kids up for a playdate or something. That'd be super cute ('cause they're technically siblings)
I Love Kittens too chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
At last Mikey and Nadia can start a new life together, full of happiness.

Nice ending.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Haha it's great to see both Mikey and Nadia all loved up together. I feel sorry for Eric, his gaming reputation for never getting creamed will change after losing so badly from master Mikey and cutsie Nadia. Raph was probably up long last night due to the excitement of the baby news, poor dear...but you must admit Raph does look sweeter and innocent while asleep, but awaken...well you know...

Nadia will meet the Master Splinter...let's hope for the best.:)

Love it.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Aw i'm so happy for both Nadia and Mikey. Yeah i'm glad that Raph and Nadia has set things straight again, and sweet Raph is now a daddy. Nadia has shown great possibilities fornot just Raph but for the rest of the family. Raph is gonna love his lil angel Sophia, that is as soon as she and Alex arrive back home again. :D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Oh good grief, When anybody messes with Raph's family then beware...Nadia and Mikey must talk because its just a misunderstanding and Raph doesn't know all the facts about Nadia so Raph...take it easy!

Oh no Alex is going into labour...gosh never a dull moment!;)
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Aw what a night for them both...Mikey can't help loving and longing for Nadia as from their passionate kiss. Nadia's past is preventing them from going further which is sad.

And good o'l Raph saw that his brother needed some support.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Haha Mikey getting bold at charming Nadia and Nadia is fancying Mikey but is having trouble expressing it because of her issues. Will the date work out well or fail?

When you build up somenthing, instructions always come in handy at times. And Mikey is a wiz at making good fine breakfast.;)