Reviews for TPAP Extra 1 Will You, Nil You
twirob chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
excellent outake thanks :D
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Jolly good show!

I want season tickets for these guys.

"Backstage, Jessica is now totally ignoring Mike. I picture her field of vision, and imagine that there's a blank space where he's standing, like he's activated some kind of douchebag cloaking device." - XD
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Great funny one-shot!
Roshambo83 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I have figured it out. You are so good at this because you are so smart and clever and funny but not in a snobby, intellectual or obscene way. I absolutely love your style and sense of irony and humor. Just little things like the lighting guys being afraid of Banner or remembering last year and not wanting to miss out on it and have appropriate lighting for chaos. Everything about Banner is funny btw. And killing me with stuff like this: picture her field of vision, and imagine that there's a blank space where he's standing, like he's activated some kind of douchebag cloaking device.". Killing me.
ilovealion chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I have thoroughly enjoyed your PA Players take on The Bard's plays. Seriously, I think you should do a series of one-shots where you have them tackle a different play in each. TPAP and GG's Weight of Words have increased my knowledge and enjoyment of Shake's many works. I would love to experience Banner's crew doing a few more plays. Maybe even invite the "Ether Gang" for a guest appearance along with turban lady and Aro's pooch. Haha Okay, I'm getting really long winded-but I really really really loved your words and ways!

Thanks for writing!
shinzonx chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
"Shut up, mom" LOVED IT
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Thanks for the laughs, Jessica and Mike (and Mrs. Stanley!).
my1hopeful chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aww, this was sweet! People don't generally give Jessica and Mike positive characterizations; I'm not sure this was very positive, either, but I loved it!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
LMAO how much do i love TPAP! i lol in real life so much that my family thinks i've gone mental... of course sitting in darkened room giggling maniacally at a glowing screen like some kind of asylum patient is always fun for all.

Thanks I love this outtake.
sharkbellywhite chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was hysterical. What made it even more interesting is that you took the focus off of Edward/Bella and gave the lesser developed characters a chance to show their quirkiness! Great writing as per usual. Enjoyed it so much! Thanks!
jmolly chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Adorable. Glad you wrote it:)
maria2906 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
bahahahahaha oh Jessica and Mike, poor fellas! This was a great outtake! I loved the play, and the last 2 lines were amazing, they basically encompassed their whole dynamic beautifully!
ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh you poor thing...If we keep donating to charity will you keep writing about these two forever? That's worth getting a second job I think.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Could anything be more wonderful than Edward in tights, quoting Shakepeare? Lovely, thank you.
radiate689 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010