Reviews for TPAP Extra 1 Will You, Nil You
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Loved that I got to share in all the fun. Jessica and Mike had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Are you still doing a second outtake? I really hope so cuz its a story I want to see keep going, kinda like an energizer bunny!

rodeomom95 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Ha ha ha-thanks for the laughs!
ciastulek chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I was pretty sure he'd proposed while preforming Benedick, but the drag queen's jig trumped that idea completely. It was priceless :) I love smug hoses...
Treya chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hilarious, I look forward to seeing the second outtake.
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
A little heavy on the Jess/Mike end, but it is nice to see minor characters get the spotlight every now and then.

"No, come on. Surely Sir Francis Bacon would hang ten," I laugh as I struggle to hitch the tights up to my waist. "Or Sir Francis Drake. Any of the Francises. Francisi? Francisae?"- That is SO funny! I can just imagine Edward trying out those various versions of the plural form of Francis.

I look forward to your next Outtake! Now on to the News story!
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I do love the TPAP characters. Please write more.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
My cheekbones hurt from smiling. I heart thee.
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I just did the Lisa Simpson cackle.

Bask in that glow

I cackled.
JV Heathward chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Love it
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Loved it! OMG! I laugh so hard at these characters!
VickyAJ chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I absolutely ADORED your story! I found it 48 hours ago and im done with it! I loved it!

Its great to see theres people out there with such beautifull things to write and in such an amazing way...

Cant wait to read yoru next story!

Twitter: vickyAJ
shiribiri chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
love this story too much for words
maniacalmuse chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This was really fun, Nina :)

I especially loved this line in the Jessica/ Mike 'proposal' scene: "Say yes!" someone in the audience screeches. "Shut up, mom," Jessica snarls. HA-freaking-HA!

I'll be looking forward to the next outtake! It was great to revisit the TPAP cast for a bit!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Thanks for the wonderful outtake! It brought a smile to my face and really made me miss TPAP. Loved "Did you or did you not once tell me I should wander around in boxers all day?" and of course, "Shut up, mom." What a treat.
PLV chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Thanks for writing it. It was great-D
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »