Reviews for TPAP Extra 1 Will You, Nil You
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Loved that I got to share in all the fun. Jessica and Mike had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Are you still doing a second outtake? I really hope so cuz its a story I want to see keep going, kinda like an energizer bunny!

:o)
rodeomom95 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Ha ha ha-thanks for the laughs!
ciastulek chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I was pretty sure he'd proposed while preforming Benedick, but the drag queen's jig trumped that idea completely. It was priceless :) I love smug hoses...
Treya chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hilarious, I look forward to seeing the second outtake.
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
A little heavy on the Jess/Mike end, but it is nice to see minor characters get the spotlight every now and then.

"No, come on. Surely Sir Francis Bacon would hang ten," I laugh as I struggle to hitch the tights up to my waist. "Or Sir Francis Drake. Any of the Francises. Francisi? Francisae?"- That is SO funny! I can just imagine Edward trying out those various versions of the plural form of Francis.

I look forward to your next Outtake! Now on to the News story!
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I do love the TPAP characters. Please write more.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
My cheekbones hurt from smiling. I heart thee.
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I just did the Lisa Simpson cackle.

Bask in that glow

I cackled.
JV Heathward chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Love it
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Loved it! OMG! I laugh so hard at these characters!
VickyAJ chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I absolutely ADORED your story! I found it 48 hours ago and im done with it! I loved it!

Its great to see theres people out there with such beautifull things to write and in such an amazing way...

Cant wait to read yoru next story!

Vicky

Twitter: vickyAJ
shiribiri chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
love this story too much for words
maniacalmuse chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This was really fun, Nina :)

I especially loved this line in the Jessica/ Mike 'proposal' scene: "Say yes!" someone in the audience screeches. "Shut up, mom," Jessica snarls. HA-freaking-HA!

I'll be looking forward to the next outtake! It was great to revisit the TPAP cast for a bit!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Thanks for the wonderful outtake! It brought a smile to my face and really made me miss TPAP. Loved "Did you or did you not once tell me I should wander around in boxers all day?" and of course, "Shut up, mom." What a treat.
PLV chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Thanks for writing it. It was great-D
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »