Reviews for TPAP Extra 1 Will You, Nil You
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love your twisted mind. So much. I tell everyone who will listen that opening night in TPAP is one of the funniest things I ever read. I can't believe you managed to match that.

My favorite part was Jessica's mom yelling from the audience. I had such a headache when I was reading and I started to laugh and cough and was one big mess by the end. So worth it!

Plus, I had "Joe Lies" from Say Anything in my head all night.

xoxox
wisdomous chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i will never be able to get enough of the TPAP crew. thank you mujisan for sharing your outtake with us!
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
LOL! Win. I'm kinda sad Edward didn't think of it first too... But then again I wouldn't change his proposal for anything. :)

-Rachelle-
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Adorable! Fun! A treat!
none000-none chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Was fun to see these two again- I missed them! Just realized that I've somehow never seen this play performed(just read it)- going to have to try to remedy that. Thanks to Susie for fronting the cash for this endeavor & letting us all enjoy it and thanks to you for writing the good stuff:) larac
blackdogs chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I can't even tell you how happy I am to get a little glimpse into your B&E's lives. Your dynamic duo make me all happy and smiley. It's pathetic, really.

You know what else is pathetic? The sound I made when I read the Say Anything reference. "They're all about you. They're all about pain." Did you catch the Lloyd Doblers in NYC? /photos/say-anything-lloyd-dobler-mob/
Raewright chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
"Shut up, mom," Loved it!

Very fun!
kmm122 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I loved this outtake, I've missed these two!
darcy13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is spectacular on so many levels that I'm just stunned.

I studied The Taming of the Shrew in grad school and debated it to no end. I must say that I agree with your Edward, "I win, she wins, we win - because we work together." Shakespeare may have indeed been a feminist (or knew how to woo half of his audience).

Beautifully and intelligently done-as always! I swoon when reading.
sophie921 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
"Say yes!" someone in the audience screeches. "Shut up, mom," Jessica snarls. Then she turns her eyes back up to Mike's. "Okay," she mutters. "Here's what we're going to do. We're going to pretend this proposal didn't happen. You'll take me out to dinner on Monday and do it then. With a ring. On your knee, like a normal person."

"I can live with that," Mike nods. "So, we're good?"

Oh, that Mike! What a devil with his smooth ways and glib tongue...Priceless!

Thanks for the high entertainment!
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aw too sweet! And FUNNY! LOL.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
absolutely fabulous, poor old Bill Shakespeare would be laughing himself silly at the antics of these players, either that or really, really pissed, but I suspect the former as I've always loved his sence of humour, and I feel he'd really see the funny side...:)
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I enjoyed the outtake! Funny and well written. Can't wait for the next one!
lskmom chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh, I am so glad to have this guys back...bardward is my all time favorite Edward...and Bella is a pretty awesome feisty wench as well. I love their banter back and forth...bell curves of nudity and literal picker of nits-LMAO.

I am glad there is one more outtake at least...but really, couldn't you just keep these guys going forever and ever...

Alison
Trouble08 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
GAWD I love this story sfm. I miss it! You just crack me up.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »