Reviews for TPAP Extra 1 Will You, Nil You
marigold123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aw...Poor Banner! His plays seem to set the stage for life to happen! Loved The Taming of the Shrew. Your Edward and Bella are amazing and I love the way they tell your story! Enjoyed the Outtake and think your wonderful for donating your time to a wonderful cause. Thank you for writing!
Maria Patenaude chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Utterly priceless! _
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I wonder if the crazy lady is back in the audience, the one who thinks they are all geniuses and everything is staged? *grin* Who knows what she interpreted that little last minute proposal to be? I love how calm Edward is during all this. I swear he doesn't even take note of the fact he's onstage most of the time, with hundreds of people listening and watching him. I cannot imagine having that kind of calm in me. This was a lot of fun to read, fit in so well into the TPAP universe!

Thanks for writing!
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
See, now, this isn't fair. TPAP is done! Done, I say, and writing amazingly funny shit like this just makes me miss it all the more, dammit!

You rock!

Best lines to get a girl giggling in the AM:

- We've got the whole Bella orchestra in full swing at the moment: her left foot is tapping, her arms are flapping, her eyes are flashing, her teeth are gnashing.

- "Or Sir Francis Drake. Hell, any of the Francises. Francisi? Francisae?"

- "Jesus Christ, we chose our women wisely. Of the two of us, I'm much more likely to lock myself in a bathroom than Alice would be. And I'd never, ever lock myself in a bathroom, so there ya go."

- another bust-crushing dream of a corset

- "You're on her side," he accuses me. I hold my hands up in front of me to show that I'm unarmed and not guilty of anything. "I'm not on anyone's side, I swear." (I love Edward essentially admitting that, like all men, he's completely one-dimensional and has NO sides.)

- "Because it does," we answer in stereo, like a chorus of commitment. (Chorus of commitment :snicker:)

- "Son, you don't want a woman - you want a maid and a man with a vagina," Jasper laughs. (I love Southern charm Jasper calling him "son.")

- "Mike, they're going to want to talk. Most of the time, they're going to be right. Accept this, or die alone under a pile of take-out cartons."

- I picture her field of vision, and imagine that there's a blank space where he's standing, like he's activated some kind of douchebag cloaking device. (I'm enjoying the Renaissance that the word 'douche' is having right now. They said it at least twice in Big Bang Theory last night.)

- "Can I borrow a kidney?" I joke.

"You know it's four to six weeks without sex for me after the surgery," she retorts with a smile. "Still want one?"

"No thanks, I'm good. I'll just put an ad on Craigslist or something," I say, shuddering at the thought of a drought like that.

- Kate immediately jumps all over her and Hortensio and I start making side bets about which of our women is going to snatch the other's wig off in this fight, but of course here comes newly-married Bianca to drag our wives out of the Jello pit and offstage to calm down. Spoil-sport. (Someone needs to write a fanfic that actually has this scene in it, canon monogamous Bella, Alice and Rose going at it with three skanks in a Jell-O pit.)

- "Hey, Jess," Alice says in an encouraging fashion. "That's not bad. Seriously, that's probably about as good as it's going to get." (Poor Jess, having to settle for that because, honestly, it's the best Mike's going to come up with.)

- "Say yes!" someone in the audience screeches. "Shut up, mom," Jessica snarls.

And now I want to go see Taming of the Shrew again.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
A visit with the players is always a good excuse to avoid RL. I want tickets to the next show!
melj28 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
that was excellent. thanks to the winner for allowing us all to enjoy it.

I would like to crawl up in your brain for a day. it must be a fascinating place. I mean really... a "douchbag cloaking device"? pure genius. or insanity. same thing.
ickaren chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I can never get enough of these characters, and Edward helping solve romantic problems is just about perfect. He has come a long way in his personal growth and in his relationship with Bella. And he is still humble-could he be any more perfect?
justaskalice chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I love it when you talk Shakespeare.

I really do miss this story, and I think it's because of the ease in which you translate Shakespeare into something that flows with the style in which you're writing. Edward's description of what's going on on stage had me in stitches. Great job bb, can't wait for the second outtake :)
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
loved the outtake!
SassyK chapter 1 . 11/3/2009 I missed this crazy company of thespians! That was so fun, I really enjoyed hearing from Bardward again! Thanks so much to Susie for allowing us to once again enjoy your talent!
Flightlessbird11 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
That was cute! I miss this story :)
angelchicken chapter 1 . 11/3/2009

I am now and always so in love with this story. I just, every little peek at their life brings me so much joy. Your Edward and Bella are so in love and happy and work together so well and I couldn't sleep and just thought what the heck, I'll pop online and there was THIS and despite being up before 6am today is off to and EXCELLENT start!

Thank you!

I love this. chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is cute and fun.

It took me a long time to find a point of view of this play that didn't make me want to grind my teeth; I like yours.
Purple1983 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
the uber LOL! terribly amusing :) It was a great fun read in the middle of a very boring sick leave day at home :/ damn flu!
DragonsExist chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I enjoyed seeing these two at it again !
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »