Reviews for Western Skies
Venus914 chapter 1 . 3/19
First of all, i love this story. First, because it is lengthy. Second, this is a first of its kind plot. A new plot of the star trekxmen crossover. This is a very interesting read and you are also a good writer. Please update soon.
Venus914 chapter 5 . 3/18
I hate peope like your Jim. They are alive, been taken in by a good man and still behaves like an ungrateful swine.
Genibane chapter 6 . 1/17
This was an incredible story, I only wish it was finished!
Amber Jack chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
I was always sad that this never got finished. Re-read again as I'd just watched the new movie and it came up on a search. Good story.
pulpbomb chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
Love this story! Hope to read more soon!
LilyLunaEtheline chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that I really love your story. I love the relationship between all the characters, and I really love all the Chris/John stuff. The idea of a Jim with wings is such a good one - it's massively got inside my head, I keep thinking about it, and what a great premise it is xx
w- easy enough chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
hahaha! Love Scotty. Galia is great. I love this story!
CallToMuster chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
I SUPER LOVE THIS STORY! I love it even more now that everyone knows that Jim has wings. The only thing I don't like is the Kirk/Bones, but I'll live.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Please write more! Want some extra Bones/Kirk fluffiness, and to actually see them really together! Loved the story and you have wonderfully long chapters. Please say that you're planning to add more, even though it's been so damn long since the last update.
Andromeda chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I made the best, most perfect mistake ever, and that was listening to "Hinnom, tx" by Bon Iver for the part where Jim took Chris to see the sunset from up in the sky.

The song fit in PERFECTLY and now I'm crying. I suggest to everyone else to listen to that song when u get to that part, the imagery is absolutely stunning.
bluecrystal angel chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Wow I cannot say how much I love this series! I first found it on LJ but was too impatient to wait for the next part so read it right through here :p I can't wait to see where you take it next and seriously hope you are continuing it ! I think I've found a new obsession too I'm officially a shipper of Kirk and bones ;) your portrayal of all the character was amazing and more accurate then I usually read which I think shows amazing talent :) I liked the fact that you put pike and archer in too and I seriously hope they come out of denial soon lol one question though are you going to put into darkness in it ?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
the rest of the entire story will be coming i do hope
sparkreader chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Have you abandoned this story or do you plan to return to it?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Wow, what an amazing story! Please continue?
WrenWeir chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
I really love this story :) I you have luck getting back into the writing. I love the characterizations and the dialog and everything :)