Reviews for Wild
kizzy45 chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
I would prefer you left them and put a note that they have been abandoned. I am a bit interested in continuing both this story and Sheridan but would like to know where you planned to have them go. did you have an outcome in mind for either? please let me know. thanks.
Qtelatino1 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
This is an interesting story. I like the way you allowed Harry to become wild & free from the Dursley's for a small time. I wonder if the Potters will take Harry back and allow him to go to Hogwarts or will they be that daft in not letting him embrace his magic?

You may want to allow him to go a magic school in the states so that he can learn how to control his magic or have him go back to england. I hope he finds some peace real soon.

Let's see how this goes through. Keep em coming.
Qtelatino1 chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Why don't you let the Potters find Harry and make the Dursley's pay for what they had put him through or have the American Wizards find him and help him recover from all the abuse he's gone through. I think the family you let Harry befriend as a horse should be a Wizarding family. Let your imagination go with this.
snogwomp chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
This is a really awesome start for a story. You already have the base, all you really need is a plot. To put some filler in the story might help you come up with new ideas. A)Explain the wizarding world to the muggles. B)Have the dursley's put up on child abuse charges. C)Have a character nurse Harry back to good health.

You also might want to have a over-reaching plot. For example, you could create a love interest. If you are more into equine things, you could create a partnership between Harry and a character. You already have the basis for that. Harry would make a good jumper. Also, you might want to find a breed for Harry, even if he is of mixed blood. I would assume you would want him as a warmblood, but you might want to add a hotblood breed to explain his speed.

If you need any help, feel free to message me. Us horse folk have to stick together!

Please keep up the great work!
HannokiKaen chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
have the potters show up, meet the dursleys, realize what they did, go home without finding out about harry (ie about harry being a horse(they can find out at a later date)) let jake find out more about harry
BRM chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
i think that you need to bring the potters to navada, or you could have harry change back to human and maybe have him a little less wild or if you want to keep him as wild as he is do a time jump to when he has settled in with jake and begun to trust them some more.

love it so far hope this help and you update soon!
Alia-Jevs chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
maybe how family of farmers help harry to become more human again? contacting with wizarding kind? trial for dursleys? identity protection for harry from government and private tuition with mind healers to catch up? potters breaking news that they cannot find harry? ect..
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Awesome story! I can't wait to read more of your awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
Caressed-by-Ice chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
omg! i love the twist! update asap, i like how it's going so far.
BRM chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
I like it. A LOT! Please continue!~
Shadowed Voices chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
This is cute. You should continue.
Pandagirl66 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
thia story realy rocks! please update soon
animefangirl0219 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
i like this story plz update soon.
CHEEKY-HERMONIE chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
please upate soon
YueLilianPotter chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
its an interesting idea. is phantom stallion a book? i havent heared of it yet but i like how you combined it with harry potter.

do you plan to let harry be a horse for some time? with riding and tournaments and so? i think that would be nice to seen. even if only for some time.

please upate soon