Reviews for Preconceived Notions
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
It's now October of 2013. These two have grown to be real friends, almost a father/son persona.
Great insight to a couple of great guys.
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I have always like the pairing between Rossi and Reid it just fits right. Older gen with a young student, the one liners on the show are great to see. To bad they don't add more. I enjoyed this story very much.
TS chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was very sweet!
reina13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
love the sibling comparison between rossi and gideon
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This was just so sweet so touching. I wanted to cry at the end. Wow, I'm breathless. You really nailed the characters perfectly. Portrayed them so well. The detail and thought into this is brilliantly written. Thank you so much for writing this. I want more.
mischievous green eyes chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
You capture Rossi so perfectly! I know this story is about Reid, but your ability to capture the way Rossi speaks is what caught my eye. Very well done! I like it.
ShindouRen chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Nice! Preconceived Notions is a great read... Its cool how you kept Spencer and Rossi's characters intact, it was very believable which I love. Thanks for sharing! I'm so adding this one to my favorite stories list! Later!
Ana chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw that was awesome
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
that was cute

good job
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Seems like even Profiler aren't able to get the right impression all the time

A nice story in my oppinion
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I really, really enjoyed that! Yes, that was exceptionally good. It was simple, but it was simple in a way that made it...idk how to explain it. I loved it, Waalaa! Best explanation in 3 words :D hahahaha. Thankyouu
Lenni George chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I like this piece! Very nice. Good characterizations of both characters!
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
so sweet! i wishe the show would do a rossi/reid moment like this :) great story!
mummacass chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
What a great story! Pity it can't be made into a multi-chapter!
reidluver228 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009