Reviews for The Last Halloween
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Aww! This is so cute! I love HarveyxRachel :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Great lol that I can picture happening
Ryth76 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I loved these two together so much in the movie. I was really sad to see how few fics these two actually have together...

But I love how lighthearted this fic is. Just like how they were in the movie before the incident. Flirty, fun, and lighthearted.

And the descriptions were really fun to read. They were incredible.
piratechicka chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw I loved this! I thought it was very cute, and it would be awesome if you could expand it, but it's good the way it is also.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw, that was so cute! Kinda makes me sad given what happened in Dark Knight hah, but very sweet nonetheless!
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
What, what? Why hasn't this gotten any reviews yet? I'm completely flabbergasted. I mean, I haven't read all of your works, (yet!) but I can confidently say that this particular one shot is definitely my favorite. It was so light and airy (completely different from what you'll usually find in the BB/TDK category,) and yet, it was still very wonderfully and tastefully written.

I found your descriptiveness very appealing. I also really enjoyed how you explained how 'people didn't put pumpkin of doorsteps in Gotham' and instead 'Teens carved nasty messages across their faces or put firecrackers inside Jack o’ Lanterns for kicks.' -Great job there.

This is the first Rachel/Harvey one shot (or story for that matter,) that I have ever read and I have to say, it was actually really nice. In The Dark Knight, both Rachel and Harvey have this great, fun and flirtatious vibe that surrounds them, and I think this one shot really mirrored that.

The dialogue was nice too and they both appeared to be in character.

I also could not help but notice, however, the irony of the Harvey’s Halloween costume - a mummy. Maybe you didn’t notice it, (or maybe you did,) but I just think it’s kind of darkly humorous that he would have chosen that simply because of what happens to his face in TDK. You’d think that after an accident like that, he would want to wrap himself up as a mummy so no one could look at his scarred and scorched left side of his face.

Overall, I thought this was simply fantastic. This is, so far, one of my favorite things of yours that you’ve written. Again, I feel like I should say more, but it’s late so I’ll end here.

Great, great job, Toccata. This was so lovely. (:

Most Sincerely,

HoistTheColours

P.s. I just wanted to thank you for replying to my reviews - I really appreciate it when people do that! :D