Reviews for The Beauty Within
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
awesome. Adam can still be beast. XD
saphira21 chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
When I saw the crossover I thought it would be just like every story that mostly does not have any real connection in the characters but you proved me wrong. I love how you made the background of Harry and Adam (I refuse to call him beast) as believable as possible. Countless times I just pause reading and feel touched by Adam's and Harry's love for each other. Now if only Snape would feel the same towards anyone then I would really believe anything is possible. :D

hope to read more soon,

arya
Rotture chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hey, i forgot what chapter i was on when i stopped reading this, but just wanted to stop in to tell you that i think you should really consider changing your summary.

I mean, at least take out the word forever. It's really misleading, you know. You really can't say it's forever when you change it and fix his sight halfway though the story. :M
YellowJacket69 chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
OMG that's sweet, Adam can change between forms. Pretty damn awesome.

can't wait for more...
unsweetened-me chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
This is a really interesting crossover. It's really unique. Good job, and update again soon!
naru894 chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
ofcourse thanks!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
still really good! please update whenever you get the chance... can't wait to read what happens next in this!
aliengirlguy chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
great new chappie! keep up the good work!
Cactus Wrynn chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
LBQIO chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
love
RocklynnJasmine chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
Amazing story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing story! Have a great and wonderful day!
SagenWarrior chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
fantastic new chapter. Love it. Hope to see more.
Siamh chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
Awww, thats a cute ending to this chapter! Not as good as some of your chapters, but still, I really enjoyed the update! I even found time to read this chapter even though I'm moving tomorrow (shhh! Don't tell anyone I haven't yet packed my computer! lol) Looking forward to the next chapter!
Dragonpink chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
I love the idea that Adam can turn back into Beast when he needs it. I always thought it was a waste he lost all that cute beasty goodness. .
peruser chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
Since Adam can change at will, hopefully the wizards and witches won't start calling him a dark creature. I think that it is good that he has a way to protect Harry!
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »