Reviews for The Beauty Within
RocklynnJasmine chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
Amazing story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing story! Have a great and wonderful day!
SagenWarrior chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
fantastic new chapter. Love it. Hope to see more.
Siamh chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
Awww, thats a cute ending to this chapter! Not as good as some of your chapters, but still, I really enjoyed the update! I even found time to read this chapter even though I'm moving tomorrow (shhh! Don't tell anyone I haven't yet packed my computer! lol) Looking forward to the next chapter!
Dragonpink chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
I love the idea that Adam can turn back into Beast when he needs it. I always thought it was a waste he lost all that cute beasty goodness. .
peruser chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
Since Adam can change at will, hopefully the wizards and witches won't start calling him a dark creature. I think that it is good that he has a way to protect Harry!
YastoraRisa chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
This story is honto, honto, honto kawaii! Adam and Harry's relationshio is soooooo cute! You're doing a great job with this story, please write more!
TalaDentro chapter 12 . 5/6/2010
Another amazing crossover! Can't wait to read more!
naru894 chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
this story is wonderful :d
aliengirlguy chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
i am really enjoying the story. the interactions between adam and harry are so cute! and i can't wait for more!
BleachedShadow chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
This is really interesting... I hope I'll see more soon! :D
Niwaki chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
wow it's great not many can make a succesfull Beauty and the beast crossover please continue soon
Sunny Book Lover chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
Excellent story! Can't wait for the next update. :)
YellowJacket69 chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
Severus Severus he's our man if he can't do it no can!LOL!

Hoping for more...
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
haha, snape not only knows quirell is voldemort, but knows of adam's crush. adam best watch his back.
Silvermane1 chapter 12 . 3/29/2010