Reviews for The Beauty Within
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Could you do a sequil whith harry at hogwarts. It be funny to have beast and snape argue. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
"He turned to Harry who was confused, his stick tapping almost frantically."

When I read that, I couldn't get the image of a blind Harry walking in circles, tapping his walking stick frantically on the ground with a confused look on his face! xDD
Lady Arachne chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Hmm, that was a sweet side to Gaston! I wonder if they will see each other again!
Lady Arachne chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I wonder what will happen when Bella comes in...*snorts* Bella(coughsTwilightcoughs)! xDD

I hope Bella doesn't make things worst for Harry and Beast
ROOOAAAARRR chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I was so pissed off at Beast in this chapter! HOW DARE HE!
(And I like your Gaston- I always thought there was more to it)
ToshimiOkami chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
very cute
MuffinPotato chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I loved it. I love how you took both the stories and made one very fantastic one. And yes, it made me smile. Lots. ;D
MuffinPotato chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love how you took the two stories and put them into one. I wish there was more to it though, more than only 9 chapters... How did you get the GREAT idea to put these two together?
fan-freak121 chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I loved the story! I wish that you would go on or at least do a sequel! This was a amazing story; I like how you represented Gaston; I think you did it better than the movie!

I really liked it. I wish you could do more!
Parrot Post chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
I like this but could you please change the genre. I kept thinking of pedophiles when I was reading it. Its just the Beast raised Harry and that isnt right even if he waits until Harry is older. Family would work just as well, infact probably better for the purpose of the fic.
NAMENAMENAME chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
when u say in 'love' do u mean like father/son brother/brother

friendship or mentorish love

or is it more of a romantic love

cause if it is

harry's 5

and

beast is 17

and thats petophilic
AnimeVamp1997 chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
*Bawling* I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so beautiful!
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
No matter how many times I read this I get all teary-eyed at the end..

And seriously, I want to get an epilogue! I want to know what happened next with them, like, after Harry is done with school.
karone-sakura chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
What a great story! I totally loved it! i'm so happy Harry got his sight back. I wonder how life would be different with everything that's changed for them. I also wonder if you wrote a sequel and if you haven't if you were considering on writing one. Thank you for sharing this great story!

Karone
Evci chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Oh I loved it, wish there was more !
454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »