Reviews for The Beauty Within
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
That was a beautiful story, I quite liked this version of Gaston, we get to learn more of his inner thoughts and real character, and why he's like he is ;)
And that Pomfrey is the the enchantress is funny and strangely fitting ;)
QueenLyssa chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
aaaaaaw that was so cute! I love how you made Gaston a not so bad guy, but that was so cute! Totally made me cry but really cute.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
I love it
Twi's Dreamer chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
it did'nt even know you could of made a crossover with harry potter and beauty and the beast...you however, did a remarkable job...i love it!
hermonine chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Great story
Wolf's Redemption chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Fyi, this was adorable incarnate :)
moon-halo90 chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
It did make me smile very much! Thank you for a lovely story :)
rmiser1994 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
That was a Fantastic Story! I was in tears while reading most of it! (some bits were funny too .)
JoanIncarnate chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
aw. gaston is really sweet in this fic. i hope he ends with with belle.
Jannafrancine chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Great story. I love this story, but I have so many questions I wish were answered. Does Harry go to Hogwarts or does he stay with Adam and have someone come tutor him? Does Gaston marry Belle now that he is less big-headed or does he take someone else (like Le Fou) as his spouse? If Harry doesn't go to Hogwarts does he find out about Remus and Sirius? Oh well, I guess I just will have to think out my own answers. Keep up the great work on your great stories.
LivingRedRose chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
I love this 3 I wish there was more though, I want to know what happens when Harry gets to Hogwarts! Will Snape be a father like figure who fights with Beast over Harry and his relationship. You can tell Harry is in love with the Beast and the Beast feels the same for Harry, but how does it develop from here. Please give us more and don't ever stop writing 3
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Mon Dieu! This most definitely deserves a sequel. What about when Harry goes to Hogwarts? How will Adam react? And Harry? What about them getting together? Or the talk between Harry and Gaston, where Harry tells him the truth? It was awesome and I don't wan to see its end.
ShatteredDragon chapter 9 . 12/21/2012