Reviews for The Beauty Within
Silence of Sorrow chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
The Beasty is just so... adorable! I can't wait to see how he'll deal with his emotions when they develop more towards Harry. Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait to read more.
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
update please? This already looks good!
BloodyLonesome89 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow! I have never seen this cross of fanfictions before! Strangely this works very well! I also like the fact that no matter what fanfic I read of yours, they are always very well written with good spelling and grammar! Thanks!
deathwork23 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love it I completely and totally love it. you gotten it perfect it couldn't be any better only thing I'm sad about is the lose of his eyes but hey, that gives you alot of room to work with. I'm looking forward to your next update hope its soon so much much much love for You *grins*
Spicebalm chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Gorgeous! Now this I'm definitely looking forward to reading. Can't wait for more.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
XD XD XD wow, i love all the disney crosses you do! they are awesome and just... wow! XD XD XD XD *squee* beauty and the beast is my favorite kid movie! XD XD XD
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I look forward to see where this goes! My question would be...will Harry want to go back?
silverharpie17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
omg! you have to keep going with this story! Its so cute!
VoldemortsFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
yayayayayayayayayayayayay... yay! So cute in a sad way. But what about Belle? Does she just not exist or is she going to be in later chapters? I'm so curious!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I like thst story so far!

You've done a great job.

It is sweet how the beast felt taken with Harry.

I cant wait to read more!

Kudos

Blade
HikariAi chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Very interesting. _

PLEASE PLEASE update soon, ne. _
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I like this story. It sounds interesting. :)
SPEEDIE22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Please update soon - I just love this!
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
yay! yay! yay!

i love you

i love you

i love you!

but i gots one question...will belle show up still? and if so will there be bashing?
Molto Alesato chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Well, this is an original plot.
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »