Reviews for The Beauty Within
Iced tears chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Oh my goodness this is a great cross over. I really like this so far. please keep updating, I look forward to reading more!
Ellyanah chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
silverharpie17 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
omg! such a cute story! Keep going!
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Awesome story! I look forward to reading the next chapter. I love that Harry is already healing Beast without nothing more than being himself and that Beast is changing already and Harry has only been there for a day.
keep going chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
yesyes yes yes continue
redrraine chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Wow! I love how you incoporated the HP universe in to the BatB universe, by having Poppy as the enchantress. And poor, poor Harry and what the Dursley's did to him. I'm glad that Harry and the Beast have been brought together, maybe they can help each other heal and improve. Oh and will Belle be in this? If so I wonder how it will affect the story.
codewolfstar chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
This is really good; can't wait to read more.
SPEEDIE22 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Please update soon - I just love this story!
Mya Uzo chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
i was wondering why you never made this kind of crossover before
yamiyugi23 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
yay! great new chapter! I so can't wait for more! keep up the great work!
Jackanapes chapter 1 . 11/4/2009

I love the idea, and find Madam Pomphrey's past shocking :D.

I can't wait to see what happens next and am glad that Dumbles paid attention and cares- there are way too many rampant evil Dumbles- and that Snape got over himself. I can't wait for more,

excentrykemuse chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Really enjoying your characterization of the beast. can't wait for more!

cheers, cen
Silence of Sorrow chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
The Beasty is just so... adorable! I can't wait to see how he'll deal with his emotions when they develop more towards Harry. Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait to read more.
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
update please? This already looks good!
BloodyLonesome89 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow! I have never seen this cross of fanfictions before! Strangely this works very well! I also like the fact that no matter what fanfic I read of yours, they are always very well written with good spelling and grammar! Thanks!
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »