Reviews for The Beauty Within
keep it up
LBQIO chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
lovee
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
i dunno how you came up with the idea. but it is Brilliant! Pomphrey as the enchantress. honestly i would have never thought of that. Bravo! now please do update soon!
Plague Rose chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
This is the first crossover of this type that I ever had the pleasure of reading. When I first saw the title and the summary I thought that this will be good. And ya know what I was right!

I'm glad that deathwork23 encouraged you to publish this.

I'll send candies and flowers!

XD
Tenshi-Lily-Hime-Sama chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
THe Beast and Harry's so cute, Beast is so sweet with Little Harry !

I really likes this story !
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
This was awesome!

I loved the update

Beast was SO sweet!

Are Harry and Beast going to be together?

Kudos!

Blade
HikariAi chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Harry is so cute and good for the beast, hehe. _

PLEASE PLEASE update soon, ne. _
Chite chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Aw, Harry and Beast are so sweet. Though I do wonder what the reaction will be when the staff and Beast finally see poor Harry's eyes... The walking stick was a good idea. Great plot development, and I can't wait for the next chapter! ]
Dark Disaster chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
I like this story so far and can't wait to see what's going to happen. Keep up the good work and update soon please! :)
PuPPetPals chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
I had my doubts about this cross over, but I'm really liking it so far! Keep the updates coming!
MoonxStar chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Aw, beast is so cute! :D So is Harry of course ;)
Iced tears chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Oh my goodness this is a great cross over. I really like this so far. please keep updating, I look forward to reading more!
Ellyanah chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Lovely
silverharpie17 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
omg! such a cute story! Keep going!
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Awesome story! I look forward to reading the next chapter. I love that Harry is already healing Beast without nothing more than being himself and that Beast is changing already and Harry has only been there for a day.
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »