Reviews for The Beauty Within
Jannafrancine chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Great story. I love this story, but I have so many questions I wish were answered. Does Harry go to Hogwarts or does he stay with Adam and have someone come tutor him? Does Gaston marry Belle now that he is less big-headed or does he take someone else (like Le Fou) as his spouse? If Harry doesn't go to Hogwarts does he find out about Remus and Sirius? Oh well, I guess I just will have to think out my own answers. Keep up the great work on your great stories.
LivingRedRose chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
I love this 3 I wish there was more though, I want to know what happens when Harry gets to Hogwarts! Will Snape be a father like figure who fights with Beast over Harry and his relationship. You can tell Harry is in love with the Beast and the Beast feels the same for Harry, but how does it develop from here. Please give us more and don't ever stop writing 3
starlighttauriel chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Mon Dieu! This most definitely deserves a sequel. What about when Harry goes to Hogwarts? How will Adam react? And Harry? What about them getting together? Or the talk between Harry and Gaston, where Harry tells him the truth? It was awesome and I don't wan to see its end.
ShatteredDragon chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
auuu
precios
conty, si?
Elemental Emotions chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
This was amazingly sweet. I think a sequel would be awesome if you would consider it. You could write about Harry's trip to Hogwarts and even a growing love between Adam and Harry...that would be amazing!

Eternally Yours,
E
Mrs.T'Abby S'chn T'gai Kirk chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Ok, nice story but you should change the genre..they aren't in romantic love right?
it would be cool if they were only if harry was, say, nineteen instead of nine?
a lil young...
you should change it to FAMILY
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Could you do a sequil whith harry at hogwarts. It be funny to have beast and snape argue. :)
SpiderRealm chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
"He turned to Harry who was confused, his stick tapping almost frantically."

When I read that, I couldn't get the image of a blind Harry walking in circles, tapping his walking stick frantically on the ground with a confused look on his face! xDD
SpiderRealm chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Hmm, that was a sweet side to Gaston! I wonder if they will see each other again!
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I wonder what will happen when Bella comes in...*snorts* Bella(coughsTwilightcoughs)! xDD

I hope Bella doesn't make things worst for Harry and Beast
ROOOAAAARRR chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I was so pissed off at Beast in this chapter! HOW DARE HE!
(And I like your Gaston- I always thought there was more to it)
ToshimiOkami chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
very cute
MuffinPotato chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I loved it. I love how you took both the stories and made one very fantastic one. And yes, it made me smile. Lots. ;D
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »