Reviews for A little too late
Earthsong77 chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Hello. I recently wandered into this fan page and have read this amazing uncomplicated work. I just want to say I am so sorry for you and your family as the sister of someone who in six chapters was able to give me something I never thought I could have enjoyed do thoroughly. I want to let you know that even now, roughly four years later, I will still pray for you. No one can ever truly get over the death of someone so close to them. I have never been able to feel that experience yet in my life, but I know it will happen soon. I have been expecting the grief to come, but people have always pulled through. Now I know, they won't pull through, and the grief will come. I just want to let you know how strong, and brave, and courageous you are to be able to attempt to reconstruct her tales for the sake of her readers. Just know that I, a complete stranger, am proud of you, and admire you. Know that no matter how many people will beg for more of the story, as I want to, you don't have to finish if its too hard. But please see this and know that you have one more person in your corner. Thank you,
Lydia Eileen chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Im so very sorry for your loss she was an amazing writer. You are in my prayers.
Skylar Owens chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your sister was a great wrigher. When you said your going to work on the stories, will this be one of them that you work on? PM box me please about this story. Thank you. I'm praying for you. 3
Skylar Owens chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Please please update soon! I live this story!
Skylar chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Please update soon! You can't stop now! I love this story! Please!
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Would you update? Please? I wanna see what happens next.
kailey12 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
So I'm super bored and reading through all my fav stories and fell in love with this one all over again! Please review! What happens? Does Mel some how come back? Does she jump into someone elses body too? Oh man the questions are killing me!
Wolfybaby chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Lazerwolf314 chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Yay that Eli can hear her and so flippin sad that mel died. Grrr... but love the story X 10 (which is awesome for me. ha.)
Lazerwolf314 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
F-it! Mean cliffie (but i love the story.) So flipping glad that Rick's back (he was my fave) all in all awesomness.
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
OMG i cried when i read this (that means i love it.) Keep it up.
SweetAngels123 chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Please update soon this is an amazing job
natiblue chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
OMG! that's an intense chapter! can't get over the ending...what a cliffhanger!;)

hope to read the next chapter soon since you got me on the edge of my seat here...:)

well done m friend! keep going!
blue talith chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Is Melinda gone? Truly? If so, oh, my, goodness!
detective-smartypants chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
what? nonononon!

shes dead?

i was crying, that was so sad!

Please update soon!