Reviews for Elementary Hacking
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 1 . 1/23
Hahahahahaa! I loved the interjections of Artemis' thoughts. Myles buying a lab was acceptable, but he gets worked up when Beckett spent the money on toffee.

I am quite curious as to what Artemis did to make them regret crossing their brother though. But anyway thanks for the laugh! I really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Hahaha, I like!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Wait til Foaly - and by extension, Holly - hear about this XD

Adorable one shot!
Aronim chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This is a great little shot. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Actually, I think Myles could rival Artemis in that area without problem Neither he nor Artemis are ones you want to make enemies of, and this will just make Myles an enemy of Arty in the future he has to watch

P.S: Myles has been revealed to have black hair while Beckett has blonde curly hair.
Wrothmonk chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awww, they grow up so fast.
C0rr1e chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This made me laugh so hard! You did great on making the characters act like the should! I hate it when someone writes on of these and the characters are all out of whack! It is so annoying! When people do that you know they haven't paid any attention to character traits. You have redone Eoin Colfer's style masterfully!
Congrats!
kitkatritrat chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Cute! Love Myles and Beckett, you did a very accurate characterization of all three of them. None of them are out-of-character, very good job. -Kit Kat
Fallacy Chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That cracked me up! XD
Owlgrrl chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
*passing out from lack of air*

~Owlgrrl
tweetsongs chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Great story! very amusing
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved your disclaimer and your story, both of which were deeply amusing. Beckett is adorable.
Ann Incorporated chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
LOL I love this one! It is totally a good lesson to learn to NEVER mess with Artemis Fowl!. *giggling insanely*

*AI :)
Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
And that is the precise story I've been craving. Thanks for making my morning. :D
Musafreen chapter 1 . 5/2/2010