Reviews for Again
mirrorimage33 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Man, I love those songs that give you inspiration for stories (or artwork as well, in my case) and obviously you pulled something great from that inspiration from a woman with culture instead of from your ass like some do. Good story you have here - thanks for sharing it.
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I've read this about more than five times over the months after I found Catalyst and hoped you update it. As usual your writing is beautiful and in character. I read your last message on your profile and hope you're doing better.
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Absolutely heartbreaking, yet precious. Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
The emotions for this fic where real. Good job!
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
perfect
chiharuSAICHI chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I can't believe only few people leave a review in this wonderful oneshot. I mean, hello? Seriously people? This is so good!

And now, you made me wonder what will happen in Catalyst. How about their age? Oh my god! Can't just Karin do what she planned in this story? Tell Urahara to open up a senkai gate and sneak her? :'(

Hey, you know I don't get it why you titled the Catalyst, Catalyst. And now I know because of my Chemistry class.

Catalyst- Compound used to speed up the rate of chemical reaction.

Oh.. Just like Toushirou to Karin! Shirou-kun is catalyst to Karin and maybe so is Karin to Toushirou! Gomen! English is not my primary language and my vocabulary is limited. Hahahaha. Reading stories expand it. :P Anyway, Thank you so much for this story!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Hmm, I should definitely have checked your other work as soon as I started reading Catalyst. Very nicely done on this. You definitely have the skills. I look forward to whatever you write next. Keep up the great work yeah?
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Aw! This was such a lovely one-shot! It was well written and flowed wonderfully. I absolutely adored the emotions within this piece as well. Splendid job and I hope to see more stories like this one! :D
Jaded24-7 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
okay this was a sweet story, I wonder if you would write more about them ... Please?
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 1 . 11/4/2009