Reviews for Ninja of Love
FrostyMan122 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
what a way to go! LOL! XD
goldspears chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OK, that was the most weirdest thing I have ever read. O_o. Right, Nagato's sort of acting hot, Konan, you lucky woman... Ahem , anyway, it was funny. ;)
xArtehx chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Ok im snickering pretty hard at this, Well, at least jaraiya died living his dream XD
goku90504 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
oh gawd that's so funny!
Magikbyrd chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Okkkkaaaaaaaayyyyy...that was interesting. It was the first funny story I've read all day. I'm confused on who was doing it with the sluts though...

Whoops! Sorry 'bout that...
HonorGuard Ra chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
o.o Well that was interesting... I honestly wish this wasn't a oneshot now.
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
...It's how he would've wanted to go. *Sniff* This manly tear I shed for you, oh greatest of perverts.
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
they going to rule the world through sexcraft.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
...damn i wish i was a ninja in this universe!

xD

woah, crazy thought... itachi joining the akatsuki after killing off his clan..an suddenly going from "i have no emotions" to "im a love machine!" .. an orochimaru joining to spread HIS love to all the little boys

_

some things never change
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
You weirdo. I like it!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
this was great.
Kirillian1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
:( Since the 4 hot ninja chicks seems to be Pein's...henchwenches? and not Nagato's canon "bodies", won't he have black hair since he didn't use Yahiko's body? If Nagato IS using Yahiko's body, won't he have at least a few piercings? Hmm...Nagato's multiple body usage of the Rinnegan always did have the potential to be as perverted a jutsu as Naruto's Harem version of Sexy-no-jutsu. Nagato orgy, anyone? :p Konan, you lucky dog _; heheheheh. Side story to this, please! Like the Akatsuki recruitment drive?
xgangsofasiax chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
ROFLMAO! (all I gots to say!)