Reviews for Stalking Lily Evans
That was adorable!
jayrambles chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Lol, this is hilarious!
Blah chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I don't think I have every laughed this hard :,) Thanks for such a great story filled with humor and adorableness.
steeper chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
how does this not have more reviews? its so funny!

i hate writing reviews, but i had to drop one for this. I could not stop giggling.
she was the book thief chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
LOVED IT! Thanks so much! Although somehow I don't think this is how James and Lily got together..
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That is amusing and hilarious. Jenimia...
xxcookiesxx123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
One word... hilarious:)
Rosa Le Barge chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
LMFAO! THIS IS HALLARIOUS
Amrit Singh Raizada chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
LOL! Hahaha! I love ALL ur stories seriously!
J chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I though it was very cute. They were really confused, which was really adorable.
Dianna Granger chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
ahahaha, i loved it! I thought it was hilarious when James and Sirius tumbled out of the broom closet!
snapeisnotevil chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh my good heavens. This was hillarious and I absolutely loved it! I don't know when was the last time I've read a James/Lily fic, but this certainly has beat them all, and will probably beat any in the future.

And you're amazing at writing summaries by the way. Like a mentioned, I'm not a big James/Lily reader, but I couldn't pass this one up xD

TJ (SnapeIsNotEvil)
BlossomQuill chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Lol! I LOVE this! The perfect songs to listen to while reading this are: Through being cool by They might be Giants

and at the VERY end: True by The Cary Brothers
Amethyst Elann chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This story is awesome! It had awesomeness al over it just with the title! James and Lily are awesome, Sirius is awesomer, Alice is awesomest, and you are Awesomerestiestest. :)
lilyjames4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
HAHAHAHAHA!

hilarious!

you got me laughing from the first sentence!

keep writing!