Reviews for La Victorie
Sammy18 chapter 27 . 11/20
Finish it please!
I love it. I don't care what you do
Please don't rewrite the story I love it the way it
AlanaLubberts chapter 27 . 11/6
Please update! I want new chapters! I am in love with this storyy! Please also update the lemon story _
ShyGirlBookWorm chapter 27 . 11/3
Finish the story! I love the story and I selfishly want to know what happens. I understand if you just want to revise it though, especially since it's been awhile.
Marissa chapter 27 . 11/1
OMFG you're back!? YES! please rewrite this story! i fucking love this book and ive been waititng for you too come back - thank you!
thebookworm chapter 28 . 9/4
Please please update ! I've fallen in love with you're story ! So beautifully done !
rissbenzo chapter 28 . 8/4
jun 4, 2014 you made this note and its been more than a year and you haven't updated! expect a new chapter in a few days?! pfft, its been more than a year, i loved this story and i loved your writing, sorry but I'm disappointed in writers like this. i know you have personal stuff, everyone does but don't give false hope. its annoying and pathetic, but being the sucker that i am, i can't seem to let this story go, so please for the sake that is all holy, please update, xx
rissbenzo chapter 27 . 8/4
please update, don't be one of those other stupid writers who make a good story, make a fan base that love the stories and then abandon them! please, i love this story, please i beg you.
"Expect a new chapter within a few days"

Pfft its been more than a year!
clarissa chapter 28 . 2/23
I am looking forward to the next chapter and am very glad that you have decided to finish your story
Totally chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
but too bad that this chick isn't a tomboy cuz i prefered that but is ok! And i would love Alani to be a Werewolf Chick Pleassseeee !?
Katie chapter 28 . 7/7/2014
Can't wait.
Laura chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
Please finish this being nice sending flowers to make you work faster
Aurora chapter 28 . 6/21/2014