Reviews for Totem
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
First Bigfoot POV I've ever read. THere should be more. He's so cool. I love how we all know that he looks so scary but he's such a softie. He likes surfing, we know, and he is so loyal to Magnus. It's such a pleasure to read something like this.

Once again, perfect dialect.

Good job
Surreal Squirrel chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Adorable. I don't know how long Ashley and Will knew each other, but in my mind, they were always like best friends!

Surreal Squirrel chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
AW! I love the brother-sister relationship Ashley and Henry have and this makes it even more easy to see!

Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I love BigGuy/BigFoot and I love stories that make him kind and gentle, like he is inside!

squirtbug158 chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Aw, this was sad. Very.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
This is so sweet! It explains so well why they left what they did! A lovely story, excellent work!
Myth Queen chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was absolutely beautiful. I love it so much!
melissaadams22 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
AW I'm so glad you decided to continue this story. Really sweet and I can't wait to see what you come up with for Will's rose...the possibilities are endless.

Ashley made a very big impression for only being on the show a year but in fan fic even more, I refuse to believe she's gone...in total denial about it.

Melissa
DramaLexy chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
This is adorable! please keep going!
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Beautiful- a fantastic look at their relationship, and a great look at Bigfoot's role in Ashley's life- I love it! Also, a great look as to why he had that doll.
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
HI there,

AW how cute was this? Nicely done, really nicely and a cute little fic. Keep up the great work for sure.

Melissa
Tracy137 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I love this story - especially as I am a big fan of Bigfoot (pardon the pun). I find his character endearing, particularly in his devotion to Henry, and I think you've captured not only his gentle side here but also his loneliness. Well done, I look forward to reading more of your work.